New Hampshire vs. Michigan

Wisconsin vs. Cornell

Worcester:

Northern Michigan vs. Boston College

Boston University vs. Harvard

Games With Impact from USCHO

Here are some key series this weekend:

WCHA:

Minnesota State at Minnesota - With two wins, Minnesota reclaims a No. 1 seed. With two losses, Minnesota remains a No. 2 seed.

UAA at Wisconsin - UAA is not a TUC at the moment. So the dilemma for Wisconsin

Two seed today, Grand Rapids would be fine, but if we lose to Duluth I think it becomes golf season. Its that close.

Our record vs TUC's is right around .500 along with a lot of teams around us. Lose to UMD and we drop below 500 vs TUC's and a bunch of comparisons go against us ...

WIN BABY WIN.

I like our chances in this regional.

Plus, it would provide the opportunity for the ultimate in payback with the Pios for last year. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, its like they say, revenge is a dish best served cold. It can't get much colder than out on the ice!! :D:lol:

Two seed today, Grand Rapids would be fine, but if we lose to Duluth I think it becomes golf season.  Its that close.

Our record vs TUC's is right around .500 along with a lot of teams around us.  Lose to UMD and we drop below 500 vs TUC's and a bunch of comparisons go against us ...

WIN BABY WIN.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think we are in wether we make the final five or not. Although I am not a big fan of waiting till sunday to find out.

Again, this is absolute BS. If a conference has 4 or more teams in the tourney, they should be represented in four brackets. NCAA, quit punishing the WCHA teams by making them play the only teams that can beat them (other WCHA teams) in the regionals. If we could have teams in 4 brackets, we could easily get 3 in the frozen 4. :lol::lol::D

Again, this is absolute BS.  If a conference has 4 or more teams in the tourney, they should be represented in four brackets.  NCAA, quit punishing the WCHA teams by making them play the only teams that can beat them (other WCHA teams) in the regionals.  If we could have teams in 4 brackets, we could easily get 3 in the frozen 4.  :lol:  :lol:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the biggest problem with the NCAA's handbook is the fact they don't even try to avoid having the #1 and #2 teams in a given region from the same conference. I feel like you that the WCHA loses out when this occurs. I tried the reverse arguement (it's not fair because the NCAA is basically handing a FF spot to the WCHA), but none of the Cornell guys would bite. :)

:lol: Win baby win!!!  :lol:

And to think that you guys might still end up in Grand Rapids yet??  Bonus for me and those other Sioux fans out in Michigan!!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This would be most excellent! If things end up like they're predicting here, I have to start thinking of a way to tell my wife why I would have to spend time in Grand Rapids on her birthday! :)

Another interesting point by this bracketology:

Ohio State could theoretically put up enough of a game to knock UMN off!  :lol:  Don't expect it, but it is more possible than their previous 1st round opponents.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone can "theoretically" knock anyone off in the tournament.

Oh, and here is another idea for you students who's travel budgets are looking just a little tight and why they should pull for Grand Rapids.  They can take all their empty pop and beer cans and bottles with them and cash them in Michigan for 10 cents each.  You will want to leave the labels on the bottles and do not crush the cans because most places here use bar code reading machines to count your cans.  I would also recommend collecting major brand name cans and bottles, because if that store doesn't sell that brand, they won't give you that deposit for it, even if it says Michigan 10 cents on it.  :lol:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet!! Let's fill up a mail truck and go. :lol:

I still expect UMN to win, but if it is close I'd enjoy it a lot more. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like the fact that when a team like UND wins a NC, I go to bed that night feeling good about the outcome (although this would not be true if the losing team were the Gophers). This is true of UND's most recent NC and I felt the opposite when they lost in the title game. I'm amazed UND fans such as yourself didn't jump off a bridge during the Gophers repeat.