SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ USD 2/1 7PM

sioux24/7

UND is streaking again. Really that’s all this season has been. Last time out, they were able to put a pretty dominant effort out against St. Thomas, impressive given what happened in late December. Now we are on to South Dakota. 

USD’s two conference wins are against two of the top teams in the Summit coming into the year. First, they had a pretty dominant road win against NDSU led by # 1 Kaleb Stewart putting up 33 and then they also beat St. Thomas in Verm. They also should have beat Denver, in Denver, but lost in 2OT and our old friend, Paul Bruns, was a big part of the L. Besides that, they’ve sucked. Lost every other game by 14+. 

KenPom is predicting a 75-74 win for us. BartTorvik says 74-73 win. Vegas has UND -1.5. Catch the game on Summit League Network. 

• Like 1

Going to have to earn this one down in Vermillion tonight... Psychology of Sport is definitely against the F'n Hawks in this one... One team on a 4 game winning streak, the other on a 3 game skid trying to get back in the W column. 

I'm taking the over and staying away from a side if I'm betting this one.

13 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

This is a game I expect us to win and honestly a game we should win pretty handedly.

USD is not very good. At all. 

They have flashes. Need Amar to handle Lahat Thioune. I think we are the better team but winning on the road is never a given. 

• Upvote 1

I think this will be a good test game. Playing a team we should beat on the road.  In my opinion this will tell alot where our heads are at.  Are we going to overlook a bad USD team hungry for a win looking towards Saturday?  I hope this team has matured and we take care of business tonight!   

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I’m assuming you’re talking about TT here correct?

Because if so, I don’t think I’ve witnessed one either

I think him and Omot both shoot to many. TT actually hits a little higher percentage than Omot.