SiouxSports.com Forum

Stanley Cup Playoffs

cberkas

10 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Felt like alot of sioux games I've watched frustrating 

I was thinking the same thing watching. Especially that one power play they had. Yuck. Fun team to watch though. They bust their asses. Now I really don’t care who wins. Just want every game to go to overtime and 7 games. Not asking for much :)

48 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Seattle came close to dumping him back in December too

I would like to know your source for that claim. Seattle was 18-12-4 at the end of December, which is a pretty good record and a significant improvement from their inagural year as an expansion team. 

6 hours ago, skateshattrick said:

I would like to know your source for that claim. Seattle was 18-12-4 at the end of December, which is a pretty good record and a significant improvement from their inagural year as an expansion team. 

Read it on HFBoards and it was in early December. More than likely rumors but their fan base was not happy with him. I’m sure that had a lot to do with how successful Vegas was early on 

38 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Read it on HFBoards and it was in early December. More than likely rumors but their fan base was not happy with him. I’m sure that had a lot to do with how successful Vegas was early on 

Goodness knows if fan displeasure is cause for dumping a coach, UND would be changing coaches in every sport every year.

• Upvote 1