SiouxSports.com Forum

Gretzky in Grand Forks.

Let'sGoHawks!

I talked to Bobby Clarke and Dave Brown two days ago.

Clarkie:  greatest of all Flyers

Brownie:  greatest of all Flyers fighters.  Giant of a man.

Couldn't care less about Gretzky.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What kind of person are you? Obviously you aren't a hockey fan. Don't be foolish and say ridiculous statements.

Gee, whiz. I guess you guys told me.

Please show me where I argued that he was NOT the best hockey player of all time. Can't do it, eh? Hmmm, it's probably because I have NEVER denied it, right, children?

I don't like him and all your posts are never gonna change it. Why would any of you cheapskates care if he is in town anyway, judging by the attendance none of you are attending the games anyway.

Come up to the Organ Bar and teach me a little lesson if you want to impart some "hockey knowledge" to me. We'll have a little chat.

Flyer,

Why do you feel the need to mock and cut down the posters on this board. Almost every post I've seen of yours has been either cynical or anti-whatever the thread is about. I realize everyone has their faults and it's not fun to agree with everything, but its not fun reading your criticism of everything here. There are other sites for that. :silly:

Anyway, Gretzky is and was amazing and it would be a huge honor to meet him...an honor I almost accomplished. He holds 62 NHL records and if you paruse them, a few of them will never be even close to touched in the modern game. One of these is 92 goals 212 (I think) points in one season, 50 goals in 39 games, and the fact that he has more assists than any player has points.

For that matter, it would be an honor to meet any NHL'er. Aside from UND players moving to the pros I haven't been able to do that.

...Gretzky is and was amazing...He holds 62 NHL records and if you paruse them, a few of them will never be even close to touched in the modern game.  One of these is 92 goals 212 (I think) points in one season, 50 goals in 39 games, and the fact that he has more assists than any player has points.

His wife is reeeeeeeealy pretty, too.

taz digs the Great One