SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (6-12, 0-5) @ DU (10-9, 1-5) 1/14 2 PM

SWSiouxMN

1 minute ago, Kab said:

I think sather is just getting stubborn now with his starters and rotations 

He’s more than stubborn. I truly think he just doesn’t know how to coach. I’ve been saying this from the beginning of the season when he was doing the same stuff and everyone in here crucified me. Now it is all showing even more and costing us games in conference. He just doesn’t know how to coach!

18 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Time for @jdub27 and a few others to tell us that everything is just fine the way it is. :silly:

Who said that? I mean besides you just making things up? 

I specifically told you to contact someone who could actually make a difference to voice your concerns and you responded in the 100% completely predictable way and downvoted it. Apparently you care so much that you won't actually do anything about it beyond complaining on the internet. 

But, I guess that makes you feel good, so you do you. The rest of us will actually spend our time having real conversations, voicing concerns, trying to understand what is going on and what positive things we can do to help right the issues. But to each their own. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Do we have even one player who has consistently been good each game - or even most of the games?

No…. No one gets consistent minutes or consistent rotations. How can a player get comfortable enough to perform well with that? You can’t 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Who said that? I mean besides you just making things up? 

I specifically told you to contact someone who could actually make a difference to voice your concerns and you responded in the 100% completely predictable way and downvoted it. Apparently you care so much that you won't actually do anything about it beyond complaining on the internet. 

But, I guess that makes you feel good, so you do you. The rest of us will actually spend our time having real conversations, voicing concerns, trying to understand what is going on and what positive things we can do to help right the issues. But to each their own. 

I would hope an AD wouldn’t need to hear from angry fans and season ticket holders about a coach winning less than 20% of his games versus d1 teams and only winning 2 conference games in 2 years. Should be plenty of on court evidence for the AD to act but here we are 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I would hope an AD wouldn’t need to hear from angry fans and season ticket holders about a coach winning less than 20% of his games versus d1 teams and only winning 2 conference games in 2 years. Should be plenty of on court evidence for the AD to act but here we are 

With all the smart people on here, I'm sure he could learn a few things. 

But if it don't think receiving fan/booster feedback doesn't play into decision making, I don't know what to tell. 

And I suppose queue another downvote since encouraging people to do something real is just a crazy idea. Internet reactions will probably be the thing that changes everything anyway. 

48 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

With all the smart people on here, I'm sure he could learn a few things. 

But if it don't think receiving fan/booster feedback doesn't play into decision making, I don't know what to tell. 

And I suppose queue another downvote since encouraging people to do something real is just a crazy idea. Internet reactions will probably be the thing that changes everything anyway. 

You’re trying to do anything to turn the subject away from what people are talking about. That Sather doesn’t know how to coach and needs to be canned. Just comical how you’re always changing the subject because you have no more defenses for Sather.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

You’re trying to do anything to turn the subject away from what people are talking about. That Sather doesn’t know how to coach and needs to be canned. Just comical how you’re always changing the subject because you have no more defenses for Sather.

Yes, telling people to use the proper channels which could help expedite any sort of change is changing the subject. 

I'm just got going to sit and anonymously bash. Not my style nor does it accomplish anything. But if that's what you feel is going to make a difference, have at it. My commentary has been made with my name behind it to people within UND.

As for the quality of coach he is, it is what it is. As is their record this year. I don't think they correlate as much as you do, but who knows. I do assume you'll have your resume dusted off and get things turned around quickly when the time comes. Everyone here wants to see the teams be successful. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

As for the quality of coach he is, it is what it is. As is their record this year. I don't think they correlate as much as you do, but who knows.

You’re right……… 2-22 in conference in the last two years has nothing to do with the level/type of coach of the team.

It’s never the coaches fault. There is always an excuse or the players always have to look in the mirror as it’s their fault. Coaches never need to be held accountable or look themselves in the mirror and see if they need to change to be better. 

• Upvote 1