SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-GVSU III! Spread the word NOW!

SiouxMeNow

Talked my in-laws who are big Sioux fans but live in Fargo and usually watch it on TV to come up next weekend so that's 2 more.  Lets keep the ball rolling to get butts in the seats!  Talked to some guys on the GV board and they're gonna have a good delegation here considering its a 14 hour drive and apparently they're not big on fan buses.  They're making their own arrangements to pile into vehicles and make the llloonnngg roadtrip.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its not that we're not big on fan buses, its just that amazingly, the University or the Alumni never really bother to put together a team bus for broke student types like myself. Sure wish they would. Oh well, 14 hours in a rented van can be all the more fun. :):D Especially with some of the student bodies that GVSU has. :angry::0

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a lot of interest in this game. Al Pearson has cancelled the hockey trip to Houghton because people want to stay here and see the football team get its revenge against the Lakers. I'll be at the ticket window on Wednesday and will invite the neighbor kids to go with me to the game. There's 3 butts for you, though at my age, I think my butt ought to count double.

There was a great group at Sensers in Rosedale to watch the Tech game. I spoke with the manager after the game and they have reserved a portion of the place for Sioux fans to watch on the big Plasma screen if the game is televised. Get to the game but if that's not possible the atmosphere at Joe Sensers is pretty good. Especially when the place is filled with Sioux Green.

GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

The UC-Davis game in '01 was televised and still drew a huge house but that game wasn't on a holiday weekend and that's what I'm worried about. Dave has a legit excuse and I hope it works out for his sake IF IT'S ON and anyone who stays home to watch it on TV instead of going is NUTS!! This could be the biggest game the Al has hosted since ndsWHO? bailed out of the league because they couldn't beat the Sioux.

On a postive "note" (get it?) - sounds like the students will be able to put together a pep band so that's good but don't have enough for the marching band :ohmy:

I'll tell you one thing, I have traveled from Alaska 3 times this year to see the sioux play so anyone within REASONABLE driving distance that isn't going has got to be crazy. I am still trying to get a flight out that costs me less than $1100.00 so I can see them CRUSH Grand Valley. I hope all of you enjoy the game cuz if I can't get there I get to watch it on the SORRY internet feed. GO SIOUX!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHile you're looking for tickets, you may want to watch the video stream of this week's Sioux Football 2004 show. There's a special clip on Chris including an interview, etc.

WHile you're looking for tickets, you may want to watch the video stream of this week's Sioux Football 2004 show. There's a special clip on Chris including an interview, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that Lennon's show on WDAZ? Thanks for the heads up! I am trying to get there- although his mom may want to flip a coin to see who gets to go...thx again