SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

7 minutes ago, tnt said:

Yes, and the positive is that now the NCHC has 4 teams in the top 15, so there will be opportunities to move up the rest of the regular season and playoffs.  We play 3 of those for sure, but it has now become put up, or shut up.  Time for talk has long since passed.

Yep.
This team can play with those top teams, they just need to get consistent and continue with the improved defensive and goaltending.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Koster of the Gophers really sold a hit to get the misconduct. Dropped like he got sniped from the rafters.

5 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Must have picked it up watching World Cup soccer.

I think you have that backwards…World Cup soccer players have been watching videos of Gopher players drawing penalties for years now.  

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, brianvf said:

Wonder how many of those will sign after this year.
I wouldn't be surprised if Fantilli and Cooley are both one and done.

I'm sure St. Louis could use a Snuggerud as well, but given his ties to the Minnesota program, he will most likely stay at least a second year.  With McAllister being an overage guy, does he take advantage while his stock is super high?

21 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

27.9 seconds to play in the Eastern Michigan/Ball State basketball game televised on CBS Sports prior to the NCHC game of the week, which means the game won’t end for another 20 minutes. 

The last minute of any basketball game is excruciatingly long.