SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SDSU (Beat the bunnies)

siouxfan512

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Be careful, on here most “fans” go with their heart and not their head. 

Love the standard response, even though it doesn’t address the question: would love their offensive line and receivers …

This isn’t 1990; the QB position is emphasized more than ever before. You can’t win despite your QB.

Any particular reason as to why fans is in quotations? Are you implying that supporting our QB and not blaming him for everything makes us not as big of "fans" as you?

Hey Midwestern and UND-Football- Fan.  We have the Quarterbacks we have.  I don't think one person on here has ever said Tommy is the best QB in the world and UND should not try to improve at that position because Tommy is the best their could possibly be.  I don't know what purpose it serves to try and sh*t on Tommy every single week....week after week after week after week, saying the same things over and over and over. 

I guess because we praise Tommy at times when he does stuff well means we think he is the best ever and the best we can ever do at that position. Ok.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

Any particular reason as to why fans is in quotations? Are you implying that supporting our QB and not blaming him for everything makes us not as big of "fans" as you?

Yes that's what both of those guys think.  If we don't sh*t on our QB weekly, we don't have high enough standards.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Hey Midwestern and UND-Football- Fan.  We have the Quarterbacks we have.  I don't think one person on here has ever said Tommy is the best QB in the world and UND should not try to improve at that position because Tommy is the best their could possibly be.  I don't know what purpose it serves to try and sh*t on Tommy every single week....week after week after week after week, saying the same things over and over and over. 

I guess because we praise Tommy at times when he does stuff well means we think he is the best ever and the best we can ever do at that position. Ok.  

I get it.  I just hear people go on and on abouta guy who completes 25 bubbles screens a game and I don't get it. Other than lack of fast receiver and FG kicker it may be the biggest weakness on this team.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

I get it.  I just hear people go on and on abouta guy who completes 25 bubbles screens a game and I don't get it. Other than lack of fast receiver and FG kicker it may be the biggest weakness on this team.

You know why people post so many positive things about him, is because of YOU.  Because you are always sh*tting on him every week...every game.  You're like a broken record.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

When you constantly !@#$ on the guy, some of us feel the need to defend him.