SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS @ PENGUINS

Midwestern Hawk

52 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

The masses... testing testing testing when the accuracy of the tests hadn’t been verified. It seems both Dakotas are using more common sense than MN. We have the MN Dept of Health FREE “COVID Aware” app for cell phones. You get a text if you were within 6 feet of someone with COVID for 15 min (seriously). We have the electronic “Vaccine Finder “ to see where you can sign up for vaccines. We had the MN Vaccine Lottery to take a chance on getting a vaccine.

And so “the masses” are happy.  The general public seems to have lost interest in anything COVID because no one can figure out why the wrestling teams do not have to wear face masks but the hockey kids with full face shields do have to wear them.

I could write a book.... 

"Keeping yelling into the wind" about what everyone has "accepted for months".......someone here once said. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Under the present Covid rules/plans we will never return to “normal”.  Go back and look at the original scenarios /projections and the reasons for the lockdowns,testing and all the rest of this bs and then tell me it has anything to do with “science”.   Your freedoms are at stake forever.

AMEN!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Under the present Covid rules/plans we will never return to “normal”.  Go back and look at the original scenarios /projections and the reasons for the lockdowns,testing and all the rest of this bs and then tell me it has anything to do with “science”.   Your freedoms are at stake forever.

This is MN "science".  The black line is actual.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exbhr-JXAAQLG9r?format=png&name=medium

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

You said a mouthful! Take a bow.

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Minnesota wrestlers can wrestle but not shake hands after. 

1 minute ago, Mama Sue said:

Yup...can’t see how that decreases the spread of anything? I just really don’t get the rationale for these decisions.

A few here will attempt to rationalize it for you. 

• Upvote 1