SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I am looking for an infant/toddler jersey for my friends little guy. Do you guys have any ideas on where I would be able to find one?

I know the Sioux Shop has 'em. They are pretty cool. I'm sure they have 'em on their website too (siouxshop.com), but didn't look so I can't say for sure.

who knows, hope we dont go to adidas like wisconsin :love:

reebok has the pro circuit locked for now and i havent seen reebok at all in college so not sure

BC is wearing Reebok jerseys today. Maybe we will see hockey jerseys move in the Reebok direction much like the NHL.

BC is wearing Reebok jerseys today. Maybe we will see hockey jerseys move in the Reebok direction much like the NHL.

BC, BU, PC, LSSU, and UMD are some of the schools that have been wearing Reebok since Reebok bought CCM a couple of years ago. Some schools should be in third season with Reebok now.

Michigan will be wear Adidas in all sports next year after the multi-million dollar/year deal was signed this past summer.

Ending the Nike era in Michigan.

C-Ya Nike!! :love:

I saw the Nike Swifts today at the Sioux Shop. They only had a display one, none for sale yet. They are really sh!tty and are made of the same materials as the regular replicas pretty much. Very disappointed, I've been waiting for awhile for one. Also, they will be $119.23

I saw the Nike Swifts today at the Sioux Shop. They only had a display one, none for sale yet. They are really sh!tty and are made of the same materials as the regular replicas pretty much. Very disappointed, I've been waiting for awhile for one. Also, they will be $119.23

thats halarious. 120.00 for a replica? wow. thats the material i figured but to charge that much is a joke

Still no words on the swift jerseys? What was this awhile back that scheels had a replica, K1? Did they look the same? spendy? How does nike backing out of hockey effect the sioux's dominating jersey? :lol:

I already posted a reply about the Nike Swift replicas.

They are terrible, the Koronis ones are actually much better in my opinion. The only downside on the Koronis ones is they seem a little baggy for that type of jersey. The Nike ones are pretty much the same materials as the regular replica jerseys.

Still no words on the swift jerseys? What was this awhile back that scheels had a replica, K1? Did they look the same? spendy? How does nike backing out of hockey effect the sioux's dominating jersey? :lol:

im sure the sioux will have to change at some point. not sure though. they can go to reebok as they make the edge jerseys as well. who knows. wasnt so dominating in st louis though :huh: