SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

RETROS LEFT FOR SALE AS OF NOW...........they fit a little big so each size can fit one size up as well

SOLD OUT of 1987 retros, will have more hopefully in december!

1969 White - 3 larges....1 medium

6969retro.jpg.w300h225.jpg

1969-72 Green - 4 larges

greenretro.jpg.w300h225.jpg

also taking pre-orders for 1959 special edition retros, details on my site thanks sioux fans!

RETROS LEFT FOR SALE AS OF NOW...........they fit a little big so each size can fit one size up as well

1969 White - 3 larges....1 medium

1969-72 Green - 4 larges

also taking pre-orders for 1959 special edition retros, details on my site thanks sioux fans!

The jerseys are awesome! Don't pass this deal up!

1969 White - 2 larges....

1969-72 Green - 3 larges

updates sizes left....

If anyone can help me find a picture of the green 1969 style and how the numbers looked on the sleeves and back of the jersey (and possibly even the front shoulder area), I would be most thankful! I purchased one of AZSIOUX's replicas and would like to have numbers sewn on. I'm 99.9% positive names were not on the back of the jerseys in that era so that will save me a few bucks.

Side-note: Thanks to AZSIOUX for the work on the replicas. Very, very nice!

If anyone can help me find a picture of the green 1969 style and how the numbers looked on the sleeves and back of the jersey (and possibly even the front shoulder area), I would be most thankful! I purchased one of AZSIOUX's replicas and would like to have numbers sewn on. I'm 99.9% positive names were not on the back of the jerseys in that era so that will save me a few bucks.

Side-note: Thanks to AZSIOUX for the work on the replicas. Very, very nice!

No numbers on sleeve. No name on back. Just number on back and upper left chest. Standard block font. On the green jersey, the numbers are white. Hope that helps! :huh: I'm getting mine done as well.

No numbers on sleeve. No name on back. Just number on back and upper left chest. Standard block font. On the green jersey, the numbers are white. Hope that helps! :huh: I'm getting mine done as well.

That helps a lot! Any idea of the number font/size? I saw one picture of the home jerseys from that era and it certainly appeared that the numbers on the back were MUCH larger than the numbers used on today's jerseys.

That helps a lot! Any idea of the number font/size? I saw one picture of the home jerseys from that era and it certainly appeared that the numbers on the back were MUCH larger than the numbers used on today's jerseys.

I'm probably going to get 12 inch numbers on back.

I took a look at my 75 Years of Sioux Hockey soft cover book and there is a 1960's photo in there that appears to have Sioux jerseys with 14" numbers on the back.

I looked at my book too and I thought they were 12. It's deceptive. I layed a ruler down and 12" was plenty big on my jersey.

I think they're more like 14". The same picture shows the team wearing white jerseys with what appear to be 12" numbers.

I also noted that it looks like the S tomahawks are not on the shoulders but down lower around the area where the number on the sleeve would be. Did you see that as well?

I believe you will also find that the tomahawk patch is only on the right side. None on the left.

I have a 67 replica on my website which should be the same style you are talking about. It is the Lefty Curran jersey.

I believe you will also find that the tomahawk patch is only on the right side. None on the left.

I have a 67 replica on my website which should be the same style you are talking about. It is the Lefty Curran jersey.

well i made them on how they looked for the retros they wore at the last game at the old ralph in 2001 and yes yours only have the right side tamahawk.

I think they're more like 14". The same picture shows the team wearing white jerseys with what appear to be 12" numbers.

I also noted that it looks like the S tomahawks are not on the shoulders but down lower around the area where the number on the sleeve would be. Did you see that as well?

i made them by copying the ones they wore in the last game at the old ralph

game worn retro i copied

IMAG005A.JPGIMAG006A.JPG

1969 White - 2 larges....

1969-72 Green - 3 larges

updated sizes left, thanks again!

Nike is getting out of hockey. What does this mean for UND jerseys? Will they go back to Gemini?

who knows, hope we dont go to adidas like wisconsin :silly:

reebok has the pro circuit locked for now and i havent seen reebok at all in college so not sure