SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

all teams should be revealing their new jerseys in the next few weeks. i like a few of them so far!

im guessing the sioux may go to the nike swift style a few years down the road for all 3 jerseys

speaking of jerseys, for those ss members that havent gotten 1 yet, i have a few 87 and 69-72 retros left for sale, all size larges right now that are done and ready to ship and a few mediums and a x large still to be made next week, also taking pre orders for 1959 retros, see my website for details. pm me with any questions, thanks

retros left for sale, in 2 weeks i will have 2 mediums in the 69 green and 1 medium left in the 69 white and 1 more 87 white x-large and that will be it for a few months on the blackhawk styles

jerseys available now and ready to ship

3- 1987 large greens

3- 1969-72 large greens

3- 1969-72 large whites

taking pre orders for 1959 special edition retros that will be done mid october as of now

all info on website, thanks to all ss members as this order has gone 95% to ss members!

retros left for sale, in 2 weeks i will have 2 mediums in the 69 green and 1 medium left in the 69 white and 1 more 87 white x-large and that will be it for a few months on the blackhawk styles

3- 1987 large greens

3- 1969-72 large greens

3- 1969-72 large whites

taking pre orders for 1959 special edition retros that will be done mid october as of now

all info on website, thanks to all ss members as this order has gone 95% to ss members!

on top of these retros above i have a few game used/issued jerseys for sale as well, aquired a few now need to sell a few, pm me with any questions, prices on website

kyle radke 05/06 black

travis roche 05/06 atlanta thrashers game issued jersey

blue jackets joe motzko training camp worn jersey. signed

on top of these retros above i have a few game used/issued jerseys for sale as well, aquired a few now need to sell a few, pm me with any questions, prices on website

kyle radke 05/06 black SOLD

travis roche 05/06 atlanta thrashers game issued jersey

blue jackets joe motzko training camp worn jersey. signed

1 - 1987 large greens

3 - 1969-72 large greens

3 - 1969-72 large whites

the swift jerseys won't be available till the team officially adopts them, and nike won't sell them to anyone (believe me I have tried through Nike town, and the response after phone calls is not until the team accepts them, can you order one). So I would say if the team hasn't adopted them publicly then don't hold your breathe on getting one anytime soon.

the swift jerseys won't be available till the team officially adopts them, and nike won't sell them to anyone (believe me I have tried through Nike town, and the response after phone calls is not until the team accepts them, can you order one). So I would say if the team hasn't adopted them publicly then don't hold your breathe on getting one anytime soon.

the hockey team will be wearing them this year again, black only and they will be for sale at the ralph in october/november