SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm going to need an explanation from the NCHC on how Mismash gets a game after his play where he didn't touch the head of the goalie, and the Duluth guy who went straight into the crease with the puck on his stick and knees the goalie in the head knocking his helmet off.

Its good to be Duluth.  With the riches come the spoils I guess.  When you're the defending champ the conference treats you well.  

Can't say I'm surprised. Duluth players always seem to never receive supplementary discipline when they definitely should. I still can't believe their golden boy Scott Perunovich didn't get a suspension for that absolutely dirty hit on that Western Michigan player last season.

The NCHC is an absolute joke when it comes to consistency. If it were a UND player, the book would've been thrown at them.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I can't believe the second WMU player in the picture is not pummeling Perunovich. 

That's exactly what I said when I first saw it.  How do you let that happen to one of your teammates?  Absolute murder from behind.  

9 hours ago, bale31 said:

Pretty much....the ugh goalie was pretty good until he got hurt. Msu didn't score until the 2nd and then the dam broke. 

I didn't realize it was quite this dominant, but msu is 31-0-4 against uah since 2002. That's crazy considering that goes well back into the jutting years.