SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

18 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Facts are like kryptonite to you aren't they.

Or do you LMGAOAGYDBKKLGDTBT

and believe it just magically deflects and nullifies them. 

Laughing at a fact seems to be the Libtarded mantra of refusing to accept fact.

As has happened probably a dozen times now, you refuse to answer a question from me. If you want to hammer Kamala (not sexually of course, you wouldnt know what to do) on her marijuana convictions, and are supportive of legalization, criticize away. Otherwise, you're just a lonely incel projecting your frustrations with an entire gender upon her in your psychotic rants.

14 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Likely you have. 

Best repent and acknowledge you need help. 

Its likely you need to.  With your use of the words whore and slut to describe Kamala Harris.

If you think of yourself as a Christian, you forfeit that with what you've written here.  You're just a white trash POS cult member who thinks the pussy grabber is the second coming. 

There is no hope for hypocritcal morons like you. 

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

As has happened probably a dozen times now, you refuse to answer a question from me. If you want to hammer Kamala (not sexually of course, you wouldnt know what to do) on her marijuana convictions, and are supportive of legalization, criticize away. Otherwise, you're just a lonely incel projecting your frustrations with an entire gender upon her in your psychotic rants.

Nice switch, 

The legalization of marijuana is something that i would fully support with the proper taxation structure. (i.e. recouping societal degregation costs and previous enforment costs)

Criminal incarceration of personal use is something that also needs to be addressed, including the revisitation of current sentencing as a means of continued rehabilitation.

However importation, distribution and auxiliary offenses need to be adhered to fully. 

YOU and your support of the oppression and treatment of women is unjustifiable, God I pray you never raise daughters, or God forbid in anposition to hire or manage female  in the workforce. I shudder to think what your positions could force them to believe they have to act to succeed.

9 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

A couple of high profile counter protests?   Get real.  The radical left/right have been going at it for months, particularly in Portland (which seems to be the epicenter of it).  Andy Ngô has made a name for himself exploiting these shenanigans for right-wing audiences, even embedding himself with the right wingers.   

That said, there is no doubt the radicals on the left are responsible for more of the destruction.  

If you want to solely focus in the idea that a whacko on the right is capable of being every bit as bad as a whacko on the left, then you'd be right.  However it also needs to be taken into account that the radical left was given free reign for literally months before the radical right decided they'd come join the party.  Somehow city leaders in places like Portland only consider vigilante justice a problem once the right shows up.

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Nice switch, 

The legalization of marijuana is something that i would fully support with the proper taxation structure. (i.e. recouping societal degregation costs and previous enforment costs)

Criminal incarceration of personal use is something that also needs to be addressed, including the revisitation of current sentencing as a means of continued rehabilitation.

However importation, distribution and auxiliary offenses need to be adhered to fully. 

YOU and your support of the oppression and treatment of women is unjustifiable, God I pray you never raise daughters, or God forbid in anposition to hire or manage female  in the workforce. I shudder to think what your positions could force them to believe they have to act to succeed.

Haven't you heard?  #metoo stopped being a thing for the Democratic party after the unsuccessful smear campaign of Kavanaugh. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Its likely you need to.  With your use of the words whore and slut to describe Kamala Harris.

If you think of yourself as a Christian, you forfeit that with what you've written here.  You're just a white trash POS cult member who thinks the pussy grabber is the second coming. 

There is no hope for morons like you. 

Good switch again, quick... nice.

You're welcome for your daily triggered.

It seems its quite easy to do by pointing out how your hope and future used her sexual behavior to obtain advances in position, employment, and power.

You need to come to terms with that fact.

Kamala Harris whored her way to advanced positions. This is widely verified by even the most leftist media, celebrated in fact. 

If you support this, you are wrong.

Only 1% of your own party supported this inbthe primary, why so much now?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Good switch again, quick... nice.

Your welcome for your daily triggered.

It seems its quite easy to do by pointing out how your hope and future used her sexual behavior to obtain advances in position, employment, and power.

You need to come to terms with that fact.

Kamala Harris whored her way to advanced positions. This is widely verified by even the most leftist media, celebrated in fact. 

If you support this, you are wrong.

Only 1% of your own party supported this inbthe primary, why so much now?

Well. She did better than your wife.  

She only whored her way into your bed.  That was a big disappointment to her family.  

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Nice switch, 

Glad to have you aboard, although the taxing to recoup previous enforcement costs is stupid and will not happen.

First off, there is no God. Second, a brief psychoanalysis of our posts would show between the two of us, one is high risk for abusing women. Hint: I am not the high risk. For you to go from using degrading language about a woman to accusing others of "oppression" would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Back and forth you go, almost looks like someome agrees with "you"...

I appreciate the personal attacks I do, it shows us all how you come to terms with the facts you are presented with.

Much like the President, Your President BTW, I dont mind you attacking me as it exposes your lack of capabilities to defend your positions. 

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

I appreciate the personal attacks I do, it shows us all how you come to terms with the facts you are presented with.

Much like the President, Your President BTW, I dont mind you attacking me as it exposes your lack of capabilities to defend your positions. 

Really?

From someone whose position is that Kamala Harris slept her way to the top.  

Lol

We're just poking fun at you.  Because you're an idiot who believes that bile.

I take it back.  I doubt your wife has time for your bed. 

Is that better? 

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

From someone whose position is that Kamala Harris slept her way to the top.  

Lol

We're just poking fun at you.  Because you're an idiot who believes that bile.

I take it back.  I doubt your wife has time for your bed. 

Is that better? 

I mean... she did sleep her way to the top lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Even though the mods shot down your "theory", you still believe it to be true, no matter how preposterous it sounds. A good reminder of how there are so many of your fellow QAnon freakshows.

Willie Brown's Wiki Page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Brown_(politician)

Brown's relationship with Alameda County deputy district attorney Kamala Harris preceded his appointment of Harris to two California state commissions in the early 1990s. The positions on the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission were described by local newspaper the San Francisco Chronicle as patronage positions. When the appointments became a political issue in Harris's 2003 race for District Attorney, she responded: "Whether you agree or disagree with the system, I did the work".[55] Brown's past relationship with Harris gained renewed attention in early 2019 after she had become a U.S. senator and launched a presidential bid.[56][57][58][59] Brown addressed the questions by publishing a piece in the San Francisco Chronicle entitled "Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?". He wrote that he may have "influenced" her career by appointing her to boards and supporting her run for District Attorney, but added that he had also influenced the careers of other politicians. Brown noted that the difference between Harris and other politicians he had helped was that "Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A. That's politics for ya".[60]

Putting your girlfriend onto State boards is not a good look for those involved. 

34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If anyone wants to confront facts...

Answer this question:

If Kamala Harris HAD NOT engaged in a sexual relationship with Willie Brown.... 

would you even know her name today

Listening to Kamela Harris stumble through a debate reading directly off of her index cards.......can anyone on the left say with a straight face that she is much different than Sara Palin was? (Minus the kid glove treatment Harris gets from the media in relation to Palin of course)

Just now, TheFlop said:

Listening to Kamela Harris stumble through a debate reading directly off of her index cards.......can anyone on the left say with a straight face that she is much different than Sara Palin was? (Minus the kid glove treatment Harris gets from the media in relation to Palin of course)

Ah, those are Dear Leader's talking points. 

You are a good little cultist.  Remember, you do you.