SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 Recruiting

UND Fan

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

How does he compare to this Mushila guy? and do we still have any openings?

Looks like a Rebraca replacement at the 5 spot.  Looks to have a similar skill set as him. 

That's what I am trying to figure out.  Verbals says UND has 1 spot left but Dosch says UND is at 13.  

22 minutes ago, Und246 said:

So we are done recruiting?

I think the staff would like to keep the last scholarship in their pocket in case an A+ talent became available.  With the Tsartsidze commitment, I don’t know if we pulled the offer to Mushila. The staff was very high on him.  If he would decide he wanted to play at UND, I don’t know what we would do. 

5 hours ago, Und246 said:

With all the transfer rules, virus rules what year would all our players be next year?  For example does Sueker have 1 or 2 years left. Are  any of new players just 1 year players?

Breakdown by class

Senior: Panoam

Junior: Igbanugo*, Sueker*, Howard

Sophomore: Norman, Nero*, Danielson*, Ubonavicius*, Tsartsidze 

Freshman: Grant, Bruns, Mathews, McGrath (all incoming)

*Player who do have an extra year to use (if they so desire) that are returning from last year.

Howard will have 2 years, Norman and Tsartsidze will have 3 years

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

Are we in on Tommy Chatman? I don’t understand how we wouldn’t be, it’s a need in my opinion. 
I wonder if we are in on Terrion Murdix instead. 

With six guards on the roster, I don’t think we are looking to add another. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

An interesting pickup.  He had no other offers but may have just recently decided to transfer out after his freshman year at the CC.  Nice stats - averaged 22+ over the last 14 games of the year, shot 52% from the field, 32% from 3 and 77% from the line while averaging less than 2 fouls per game.  Our coaching staff has some very good ties to coaches in that JC league so I would guess he comes with some high recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...