SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

12 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

President Cup trophy winners Washington Capitals find themselves down 2 games to one after losing in overtime to the Leafs tonight 4-3. Not saying they are done by any means but when it comes to the NHL and the playoffs it's anyone's to win it all 

Can't say anyone, Minnesota's never made a convincing argument.:(

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Bobby Ryan of Ottawa must've watched the VHS tapes of "How to flop like a a Duluth Bulldog 101."

I don't care about the Sens or Bruins but wow chicken**** theatrics to draw a penalty. Even worse, he is the one that scores the GWG.

Nash should have known better then to throw a punch.

On 4/14/2017 at 9:54 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Wild couldn't score __________________.

<Feel free to add your response>

On 4/15/2017 at 2:45 PM, The Sicatoka said:

... with a $20 in a $2 whore house. 

< line shamelessly stolen from another > 

Change "Wild" to "Blackhawks".

Change "$20" to "C note". 

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

Nash should have known better then to throw a punch.

I agree that Nash's 'punch' was a penalty, but let's be honest...in an OT game in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, you pretty much have to maim someone to have a penalty called.  For that to be called was VERY weak.  I would have been OK with matching minors - one to Nash and one to Ryan...but that was BS to just call one on Nash in that situation.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Uh oh Chicago.  The Blackhawks are in trouble!

i like that Nashville has embraced the mustard yellow color, but the team looked far better with navy blue brain buckets.  

It's the yellow bucket Goldie Gopher carryover --> yellow buckets == bad. ;) 

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

NASH and STL are playing with grit that I haven't seen in awhile. Making both CHI and MIN looking inept offensively and soft.

I listened to a lot of NHL Radio on SiriusXM yesterday (don't ask).

One dude's comment really struck: "STL is playing with a Chicago Wolves guy on just about every line." :0

1 hour ago, Ray77 said:

I agree that Nash's 'punch' was a penalty, but let's be honest...in an OT game in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, you pretty much have to maim someone to have a penalty called.  For that to be called was VERY weak.  I would have been OK with matching minors - one to Nash and one to Ryan...but that was BS to just call one on Nash in that situation.

Agreed.  That was BS for Ryan to get away with what he did.  Should've been offsetting.