SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (3-0) vs North Florida (2-3) (Men Vs Breast Cancer Classic Day 1 3:30 PM)

SWSiouxMN

22 minutes ago, the green team said:

He tried a pull up against Weber in the Big Sky semis..that didn't go any better.   Looking at the numbers we don't have anybody that can hit a 3 other than Hooker...and I'm assuming he was covered in that situation, but I was listening and wasn't watching.  Crandall, had already scored around 2 defenders in close to the basket in the 2nd half so it's not like he isn't capable of pulling it off.

As soon as they drive in deep under the basket to win a game I will give them their due.  Until then they are 0fer.  

Funny how the last possession is a bit different with 4 guys clogging the lane.  Crandall shot an erratic, falling down air ball.

40 minutes ago, the green team said:

He tried a pull up against Weber in the Big Sky semis..that didn't go any better.   Looking at the numbers we don't have anybody that can hit a 3 other than Hooker...and I'm assuming he was covered in that situation, but I was listening and wasn't watching.  Crandall, had already scored around 2 defenders in close to the basket in the 2nd half so it's not like he isn't capable of pulling it off.

Corey should be able to, but he seems to be way to streaky

4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

As soon as they drive in deep under the basket to win a game I will give them their due.  Until then they are 0fer.  

Funny how the last possession is a bit different with 4 guys clogging the lane.  Crandall shot an erratic, falling down air ball.

Actually Hooker did a great job of getting down the court and staying out of traffic and would have had a wide open look from the top of the key if Geno wasn't intent on shooting from the second he got the ball in bounded to him. You have to be aware of surroundings and also know that they are very unlikely to call a foul on a last second shot unless the shooter is under complete control as we should know as we have tried a similar final second shot 7 or 8 times the last 2+ years.