SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to buy Fighting Hawks gear?

UNDfaninMICH

I'll be traveling to ND soon. I'd like to pick up some gear with the new logo. I would prefer the Adidas gear over some of the stuff I've seen from the other brands. I'm headed to Minot, so definitely going through Fargo. How does the selection at Fargo Scheels compare to the selection at the UND Bookstore? Also, if anybody has a line on some tight-holding, slow-flying, thin-skinned pheasants, let me know?

If you're going to Minot, honestly, I'd say stop at the Grand Forks Scheels and then up to the bookstore and REA.

Scheels has the widest selection (and there's obviously more in the GF than Fargo store, and I've been to both). However, there's a couple nice items at the bookstore. The best hats might be at REA. 

What they said ^^^^

I live in Fargo, and the Scheels here is pretty sad if you want anything other than that pisz yellow color.  Don't even ask for something from one of the other local colleges or a local high school.

Best looking FH stuff I've seen so far was at the bookstore.  I didn't buy any of it, but it was still the best looking ;)

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2016 at 9:41 AM, MoreSiouxForYou said:

Fargo Scheels is probably not worth the stop, unless you are looking for a ride on the Ferris Wheel.  I was there last week and new logo gear was limited. 

The Grand Forks Sheels has a nice collection of Fighting Hawks gear. The Sioux Shop is very limited, not much to pick through. 

I was up for the Potato Bowl, and everything I got that had the new logo on it was from Scheels.  Bookstore had a lot more stuff that just said University of North Dakota, or had Fighting Hawks in word but not logo.  So I grabbed a couple logo only t-shirts (Adidas), a logo only long sleeve tee (said North Dakota on the sleeve) and a logo hat - all at Scheels.  Then got some plain University of North Dakota stuff at the bookstore.

9 hours ago, UNDfaninMICH said:

Thanks for your help everybody. It has been a few years since I've been to Scheels in GF. Last time I was there I didn't love much of the UND gear, and I fared better at the bookstore. I look forward to stopping in tomorrow. 

Remember: Scheels in GF is in Columbia Mall (in the old Target location). 

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Wait a second....you married a Bison fan?  She must be extremely hot, extremely rich, or both!!  Only way it can be justified!! :D

She was one of those "I cheer for the Bison but I like UND hockey" fan, but when we were engaged we went to a UND football game in the rain at Memorial Stadium, so I knew she was a keeper for not backing out of it.:love: