SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

4 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Similar to how BU had no answer when UND was grinding things out in BU's end of the rink.

UND's forecheck,  however was much better than duluths has been,  and iafallo ties it after a turnover with 17 secs left

8 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Had UND won yesterday...

Duluth vs BU commentators- blah blah blah Double Overtime blah blah Keller blah blah 1st round draft picks blah bla McAvoy blah blah JFK.... every couple of minutes they look up from their tablets that are playing old YouTube videos of Eichel  and say "UND and UMD are still playing folks what crowd." Lol

8 minutes ago, NoDakFan said:

Ehhh, I'd rather see the reverse. After the !@#$ show that was the frozen faceoff I can't stand Duluth.

yeah...I don't like Duluth much either, especially after this season.  But after last night, I can't and won't support Boston University. Sick of BU. From the Frozen Four in Boston, to our last road trip to Agganis. Can't stand em. So best of the worst for me is Duluth, but there are no winners in this game. 

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Their youth really shows in their lack on consistency. Spirts of unstoppable greatness followed by stretches of getting dominated.

Meanwhile Union is getting pumped.

The what if...... predicted to play Union until Penn State did so well in B1G tourney. But than again, we had no problem outplaying BU yesterday. Just not great end result.

Miska has saved Duluth alot the last 2 weeks.