SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Quinnipiac - SATURDAY Gameday NCAA TITLE GAME

AZSIOUX

That was the song that was used with the video at last night's celebration with the video.   But definitely not the one that was used for the radio montage on Saturday night.   The family and I stayed in the car as we pulled into the garage.  It was excellent.  Don't know the music that was used tho, sorry.

23 hours ago, squirtcoach said:

I think that Dubay is one of those Ellis Island names that immigrants received when the INS officers found !@#!$! either too long or improper to assign to a new American family.

Your opinion may differ.

If you want to see how a real he-man coach handles his team when he wants to send a message to the opposite coach, just ask yourself who locked himself in the bathroom for 20 minutes in St. Cloud one evening.  

4 minutes ago, 808287 said:

If you want to see how a real he-man coach handles his team when he wants to send a message to the opposite coach, just ask yourself who locked himself in the bathroom for 20 minutes in St. Cloud one evening.  

Did said coach drop an upper-decker in the joint coaches' bathroom?

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2016 at 0:09 PM, Godsmack said:

Question: did anyone listen to Tim Hennessy's montage after the championship game and post-game interviews? They put together a collection of play-by-plays from over the course of the season set to music. I really liked the song but have no clue the name of the song or artist but would like to buy it on iTunes. Would anyone be able to help me? It was kind of a poppy song. Please help this metal head, I'd really appreciate it!

2 Months to the day.  A little Anniversary reminder. Great way to brighten up any day.  They put the radio montage that ended the radio broadcast up on UNDSports today.  I hadn't heard it since that night.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re-watched the UND/Mich game Sunday before my summer beer league championship game to pump me up and now re-watching the National Championship game to fire myself up for my Monument, CO beer league game tonight! Fun memories, Big smiles!!!