SiouxSports.com Forum

Duluth Series

sioux24/7

Walking distance? You need to stay in Canal Park then. Hampton Inn, Suites Hotel, Comfort Suites, Canal Park Lodge, Inn on Lake Superior. Holiday Inn is in downtown, but there is a skywalk to take.

As for restaurants, Old Chicago, Green Mill, Red Lobster, Timberlodge, Sports Garden, Grandma's Restaurant, Famous Dave's, Little Angies, Canal Park Brewing. Those are all in Canal Park.

Edited by LeftyZL
Forgot a few

Just purchased tickets with a group to the series in Duluth. For those that have gone before, what are some suggested hotels within walking distance to the arena and even bars. Thanks.

I booked Radisson Inn across from Amsoil about a week ago.  It was about $160/night, pretty expensive if you wanna be walking distance to the arena.

Walking distance? You need to stay in Canal Park then. Hampton Inn, Suites Hotel, Comfort Suites, Canal Park Lodge, Inn on Lake Superior. Holiday Inn is in downtown, but there is a skywalk to take.

As for restaurants, Old Chicago, Green Mill, Red Lobster, Timberlodge, Sports Garden, Grandma's Restaurant, Famous Dave's, Little Angies, Canal Park Brewing. Those are all in Canal Park.

Those are my favorites in Duluth. 

Sounds like a German could love that, and no luTefisk there, I'll bet

nope!  They smoke their fish vs. soak them in lye.   :D

If you hit the Bong, the Anchor Bar in Superior is worth the drive for a@# kickin' burgers.

I second the Anchor Bar as a great burger spot.   Just great greasy spoon burgers and interesting and fun ambiance.   But don't be put off by the exterior.   You are in the right place!

I live in Duluth now, just got my tickets on Tuesday, they went fast. There was a huge line. Going to be some killer tickets to have, always a great series and not a bad seat in the house! GO Sioux! Go to grandmas sports garden before, they have cheap long island pitchers for like $5 bucks and a buffet. Good crowd and some drawings before usually. Dublins is good after or fitgers. Bent paddle is best brewery in town, kinda a hidden gem. Pretty spendy hotels nearby, the Voyaguer Lakewalk Inn isn't to bad, is all your looking to do is crash it works good for a bed and right downtown. I got a few too many tickets I think, hopefully all of my friends come for the series! GO SIOUX!