SiouxSports.com Forum

On To The Griz

geaux_sioux

thanks for the updates guys; haven't been able to check in until that last drive. 

Am I the only one not in love with the TV situation this year?

Root really fricks things up for a lot of us .... Midco can't seem to pick it up.  And then last week at Weber  was just sad as far as its inability to webcast a game.

Edited by Teeder11

thanks for the updates guys; haven't been able to check in until that last drive. 

Am I the only one not in love with the TV situation this year?

I miss the Fox College Sports games and the big Sky app of last year. I have spent more time on the radio than watching the game.

I wasn't happy the game wasn't streamed online either, but fortunately I found a friend who has direct TV so am watching at their house. It definitely is a well done broadcast, just sucks though if you don't have Root which a lot of people probably don't 

• Upvote 1

Put in somebody who can at least to the QB center exchange better than at a 6th grade level. 

I really think most of this has to be the center.  This has been happening with any QB that plays since he took over as the starter last season. 

I really think most of this has to be the center.  This has been happening with any QB that plays since he took over as the starter last season. 

i could have missed them, but I don't recall dropped snaps happening like this earlier this year when Studs was in

Stats through the first half

UND   Montana

1st Downs911
3rd down efficiency3-96-10
4th down efficiency0-00-1
Total Yards220264
Passing28200
Comp-Att4-810-16
Yards per pass3.511.8
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing19264
Rushing Attempts2725