SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Bemidji St. - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

It will be interesting  how Tomek got hurt &/or why he was not ready for start of season 

& why do we not have 3 top goalies competing for the job ?

Getting hurt can happen to anyone. There isn't a team that has three top goalies. Doesn't work like that in college. This is a rare situation. Tomek from sounds shouldn't be that far away. The walk ons will be asked a huge task. Just try not and lose the damn game ha. That means stay out of the box as the PK is beyond brutal. 

Edited by AZSIOUX
  • Upvote 1

Penalty kill has been a strong suit of ours for a long time ? ? ?

Every single one of our PK'ers from last year graduated except one, and he's out until February.  I'd imagine there will be a little bit of a learning curve as guys adjust to new responsibilities.

Every single one of our PK'ers from last year graduated except one, and he's out until February.  I'd imagine there will be a little bit of a learning curve as guys adjust to new responsibilities.

nope, gage, stecher, Ladue, Johnson, chyz all played tons of pk last year.

Edited by scpa0305
  • Upvote 1

Playing on the PK is like rebounding in BB.....effort and desire.

It will be interesting  how Tomek got hurt &/or why he was not ready for start of season 

& why do we not have 3 top goalies competing for the job ?

I thought Tomek had the hip surgery he had  planned but waited until after Flyers Dev camp to do it?.....iI may misremember that but I thought is was the hip surgery he had.  

I thought Tomek had the hip surgery he had  planned but waited until after Flyers Dev camp to do it?.....iI may misremember that but I thought is was the hip surgery he had.  

thanks - i did not know about that

As expected, Cam is out tonight.  Wolanin is back, but playing LW.  Gersich and Janatuinen still out.  All info from Brad.

Wolanin showed some amazing offensive skill in Portland.  Maybe he's played up there before?

Edited by keikla