SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

Section 1 should be the net that UND attacks in the 1st and 3rd periods.  

As far as bars here's a pretty decent list

http://www.foodie.com/5056527/collections/craft-brew-college-10-best-bars-in-kalamazoo

There aren't really any bars within walking distance of Lawson, but you shouldn't have a problem finding a place to drown your sorrows after a WMU sweep this weekend.  Bells is a must if you like good beer and I've heard good things about the beer exchange but haven't made it out there yet.  

Thanks for the info ubish...!

I expect a solid game from both teams but I don't believe I will be drowning any sorrows but rather hoisting a few celebratory beverages after a Sioux sweep!

Broncos match up very well vs. the No Names. Not sure if LaPort will be in the line up. He is gritty, two player who also has a knack for getting under players skin. Couldn't think of a better team for "his game" to excell, so lets hope he is health and ready to go.

McKee is out for sure for the first game. Another tough guy who can give defensemen fits, but also gets his share of PIM.

I'm a big Hafner fan and hope he gets the start tonight.

Look for low shot counts and a low scoring afair, with a spilt of points in some capacity.

Broncos match up very well vs. the No Names. Not sure if LaPort will be in the line up. He is gritty, two player who also has a knack for getting under players skin. Couldn't think of a better team for "his game" to excell, so lets hope he is health and ready to go.

McKee is out for sure for the first game. Another tough guy who can give defensemen fits, but also gets his share of PIM.

Look for low shot counts and a low scoring afair, with a spilt of points in some capacity.

According to Schloss  - WMU Injuries Nolan LaPorte (9g-11a—20pts) lower-body injury. Checking the lines he's in tonight. Must have made a speedy recovery. We'll have to watch that.  

I would LOVE to know how Western matches up well with us. Sure didn't match up last night. Don't come around here with the "No Namer" garbage. This is our board, buddy.