SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UMD

AZSIOUX

Should be a fun weekend I've always liked this match up through the WCHA days. Growing up in bemidji young the UMD games were always on tv. At the time they were my 2nd fav team. They have shifted to 4th after UND, ASU and BSU :)

Thanks to biddco and the others with the UMD scouting report. UMD sounds like they have 12 forwards who can play like UND. I'm picking nick schmaltz to have a big weekend after a week rest. Go sioux!

The Prpich peluso fight was an old timer!

Prpich/Peluso was a great fight. If I remember right that was the first game I saw at UND.

Just something to add to this thread, many of the players I know do not like Duluth at all, in fact a few of them went as far as to say they were right up there with the Goofers on the hate list...

Nice! Olson will be especially jacked, just normal vs a home town team. WCHA to the NCHC...beat those Dogz

Clean up ... We're talking about ATO right? Great parties there in late 90s too

Well, I was there a little bit earlier in time. Mid to late 80"s.

Things have changed for sure. Kegs were still allowed.

We would have All Campus Parties about every 3 weeks, pretty normal to go through 15-20 barrels at those.

Cowboy party with hay bales and live animals walking around(ducks, geese, pigs)

Thankfully we didn't have today's technology back then! :whistling:  :devil:

Fall rush week was 4 days of every house on campus with kegs on the front lawn and you could barely drive on University Avenue at night.

We would have All Campus Parties about every 3 weeks, pretty normal to go through 15-20 barrels at those.

Thankfully we didn't have today's technology back then! :whistling:  :devil:

Fall rush week was 4 days of every house on campus with kegs on the front lawn and you could barely drive on University Avenue at night.

Too bad they have made so many changes and rules. Sounds like a blast.

We would have All Campus Parties about every 3 weeks, pretty normal to go through 15-20 barrels at those.

Thankfully we didn't have today's technology back then! :whistling::devil:

Leave it to government to take all the fun away

If they bring the Maroon Loon were in trouble

He was the best. Miss the guy. 

Biddco--Lots of places will bus you to/fro the game.  Also included are BWW, El Rocco, Southgate, Knights of Columbus, and Rumor (I think?).  Best way to travel for games at REA.  I think this series will be a split but if the Sioux are as good as rated (#2), they need to dig deep and play two real solid games and sweep a real good team at home (I don

't think that's happened yet?).   

Good to know. thanks. Sounds like we will do that one night. 

Yup no doubt he should be, also sounds like last year they played rather chippy/dirty and it didnt sit well with alot of the guys....

I don't recall this happening, but I could have easily forgotten something like that. 

Just something to add to this thread, many of the players I know do not like Duluth at all, in fact a few of them went as far as to say they were right up there with the Goofers on the hate list...

Didn't know this. Excellent to hear though. Shall make the game more fun.