SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs DSU

SWSiouxMN

This game means nothing IMO.  Blow them out by 30...great as that is to be expected.  Closer that it should be and/or UND doesn't play well............and well UND still has the BSC schedule to prove itself we'll hear.  This game and probably the next one vs. Marquette is not going to swing anyone's opinion about this team or Jones...unless they lose tonight or beat Marquette and I don't see either happening.

The game just needs to be a simple run them out of the gym game.

The only questions I have is whether Shanks will play, will they give Hooker, De Rouen, or Tyler the night off for injury, and if the lineup gets changed in any way.

This game should be over by half just like against Mayville State.  Would also like to see Stefen play along with Shanks.

This game should be over by half just like against Mayville State.  Would also like to see Stefen play along with Shanks.

I wonder if he will play at all?  Someone asked Miller in the chat earlier this week and although he said it would a similar timeframe, he also stated that he wasn't sure he was going to play at all this year.

I wonder if he will play at all?  Someone asked Miller in the chat earlier this week and although he said it would a similar timeframe, he also stated that he wasn't sure he was going to play at all this year.

That would be a shame.  I'm almost sure he does not have a red shirt year so his playing days would be over.  Excellent talent wasted between 3 different schools.