SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud - Saturday GAMEDAY

gfhockey

Thanks.

Any reviews on how Poolman did at forward? I suppose that was done because he would be less of a liability at forward while he gets used to the college game.

Can't imagine Olson being a healthy scratch again considering how hard he plays on all his shifts..

I thought Poolman did well last night. An overly aggressive forecheck put his defensemen in a tough spot a couple times, but I like the way he played. Lots of speed and tenacity. I like that line with Patts and Gaarder.

I thought Poolman did well last night. An overly aggressive forecheck put his defensemen in a tough spot a couple times, but I like the way he played. Lots of speed and tenacity. I like that line with Patts and Gaarder.

He did look very good up front. However, I agree with you he got himself out of position a number of times. Some film study should help that. He needs to realize when to attack and when not to.

Just wanted to thank everyone who traveled to St. Cloud for the games last weekend and made that place yet another home series for the boys in green.

And a special thank you to those of you who made it to the fan social at Brother's on Saturday afternoon. We had a great turnout of UND fans!

We'll have a similar event in Grand Forks on Saturday, February 28th when the Huskies come to Grand Forks for a weekend series. Please watch for more information as we get the venue, times, and other details finalized.

Dave

“Here we are, on the road,” he said, “and all you can hear is the Sioux chant. There’s more green than red in the stands. I thought, ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ It’s a pretty special thing.”

Stecher quote. What a great showing once again in enemy territory!

• Upvote 1

“Here we are, on the road,” he said, “and all you can hear is the Sioux chant. There’s more green than red in the stands. I thought, ‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ It’s a pretty special thing.”

It's almost to the point where it would be beneficial to be able to take potential recruits on road trips!

So awesome, every time I miss one of these trips I'm disappointed.