SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

So if the puck goes in before the net comes off, its a good goal....great point Barry.

Buccigross and Melrose shouldn't be on the air. Bucci can't call a game. He should stick to tweeting and SportsCenter.

It was funny listening to them. The penalties on BC were both 'questionable' but when Denver made a 'questionable' hit they said they were no-calls.  :silly:

I wonder who they're cheering for.

Buccigross and Melrose shouldn't be on the air. Bucci can't call a game. He should stick to tweeting and SportsCenter.

It was funny listening to them. The penalties on BC were both 'questionable' but when Denver made a 'questionable' hit they said they were no-calls. :silly:

I wonder who they're cheering for.

Bucci could probably do the color, he just struggles with the play by play.

Former Gopher Casey Hankinson is one of the better "color guys" I've seen do games. He's not as biased (homer) as other Gopher "color guys."

I like him as well. Go figure, some Gopher fans weren't too impressed with him. Not biased enough? Which is why they also didn't like LaPanta either. He was just as excited when other teams scored on the Gophers. :lol:

Granted, LaPanta wasn't that great. 

I especially remember LaPanta and Hankinson from the UND-Minnesota Final Five game that involved "The Timeout."