SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

And resting up for the NCAA's...Miami might be doing the same after tomorrow's game.

Yeah tonight was bad, lots of turnovers, and soft ice. Puck was bouncing all over the place. Was hoping for a refund on the Sunday tix but now it'll give me something to do other than sit glued to the basketball selection show.

Yeah tonight was bad, lots of turnovers, and soft ice. Puck was bouncing all over the place. Was hoping for a refund on the Sunday tix but now it'll give me something to do other than sit glued to the basketball selection show.

I watched a bit of the Duke/Notre Dame game yesterday...officials doing everything they could to try to get a UNC/Duke ACC final...

St. Cloud just shot up to 11th in the pairwise.

NCHC teams currently hold 1,3,6,7,8,11 in pairwise

Miami postgame said lowest we can fall is 8 even with a loss tomorrow, nice to see the teams spread through the bands so we can try to avoid conference matchups.

How many was the most you guys had in the old wcha, 5?

Miami postgame said lowest we can fall is 8 even with a loss tomorrow, nice to see the teams spread through the bands so we can try to avoid conference matchups.

How many was the most you guys had in the old wcha, 5?

I'm pretty sure 6 made it one year, but there were at least 10 teams in the league.

You have to think Blais will be fired before the tournament begins, with the way his team has collapsed down the stretch.   Sandelin could be gone too.   Maybe gfhockey can get them jobs running errands on the patch. 

I wonder if they know how to drive stick shifts.