SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

I do and will make no apologies for it, I follow UND players and cheer for there teams, but cheer is an exaggeration. I like watching good hockey that keeps me interested. Sorry MM, don't watch paint dry much. I am always pulling for underdogs and Cinderella stories. Hoping the Panthers pass the Bruins for the wild card.

I do and will make no apologies for it, I follow UND players and cheer for there teams, but cheer is an exaggeration. I like watching good hockey that keeps me interested. Sorry MM, don't watch paint dry much. I am always pulling for underdogs and Cinderella stories. Hoping the Panthers pass the Bruins for the wild card.

Vaaahhhttt???

Sorry big fella, but it is what it is. They were written off at the beginning of the season with a bunch of bad press about attendance and now they are knocking on the door. As an old fat man, I feel the need to cheer for Jagr. Hoping Rocco shows as a black ace. I lost a lot of respect for the Bruins with Lucic's antics. Love Bergeron.

Sorry big fella, but it is what it is. They were written off at the beginning of the season with a bunch of bad press about attendance and now they are knocking on the door. As an old fat man, I feel the need to cheer for Jagr. Hoping Rocco shows as a black ace. I lost a lot of respect for the Bruins with Lucic's antics. Love Bergeron.

I'd like to see Florida in the playoffs too.

and some of you thought the hawks would be fine.  they haven't been since new years day and it is embarrassing with all the talent they have.  the effort has rarely been there.  they must think they have a switch like the kings or something.

and some of you thought the hawks would be fine. they haven't been since new years day and it is embarrassing with all the talent they have. the effort has rarely been there. they must think they have a switch like the kings or something.

Yea, you'd think they were playing without their second-best player or something...