SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Actually, he should be representing the good People of Steele County. They have brought murder charges against a Finley resident in the death of her husband.

Signed,

A guy who can drive to Finley without a map or GPS.

Yeah, it was Finley kids that got caught with the beer. When there's MIP's to prosecute, who can be bothered with such things as murders and felonies?

And if I recall correctly, they were also able to bring in Incarnate Word for a game as a result of the schedule change.

Also, we play Incarnate World next fall, but I think you guys would be a better match-up for them, and they may even agree to a H/H deal.

UND's schedule is full. Will you guys be making the return trip to Ellendale fall of 2015 or is it a one-time money game?

You are proving my point, you don't freaking get it. You are not Notre Dame, you are not Alabama and you are not Florida State. You are not what you think you are. And that is why the game won't happen. And I will sleep at night just fine.

No I get it just fine. You seem to like the FBS analogies, so I'll use this one. We are the Alabama of FCS, UND is Indiana. I don't see those two schools ever agreeing to a home/home. I don't care if NDSU and UND happen to be in the same state.

No I get it just fine. You seem to like the FBS analogies, so I'll use this one. We are the Alabama of FCS, UND is Indiana. I don't see those two schools ever agreeing to a home/home. I don't care if NDSU and UND happen to be in the same state.

Why the insult to Indiana?!

Let me spell this out for you, because you simply do not get it:

The...world...does...not...revolve...around...NDSU...and...Fargo.

All that success has gone straight to your heads. You actually think you can dictate terms to the Flagship of the North Dakota University System. You are in for a rude awakening son, along with Gene "The Toolbox" Taylor and the rest of the Ag College's minions.

They why the big hard on to play NDSU? Pretty funny stuff right there!

The real problem for BF (UND) is that he/it has no leverage . . . none!! So, either take what GT offers/agrees to, or go lay by your dish.

I'd call that dictating the terms to at least some extent.

If GT had the power to dictate terms you keep saying he did, the contract would be signed. He doesn't, keep trying though.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to listen to your AD, as he hasn't had the opportunity to whine, because there is no team that would be concerned about playing and losing to you and exercise the buyout clause given that concern.

GT's only whine came when your BigFluffy sister bailed late in the game, and he had to scramble to find another team to fill our home schedule (not easy to do as the then 2-time (it's 3 now btw) FCS champion). That team turned out to be Ferris State, and UND fans are delighted to point out the DII team on our schedule when, in reality, Ferris was scheduled because your BigFluffy sister, who was twice the team you were, didn't want an early season L on its record.

As the FU faithful like to keep claiming, business climates change. MSU didn't do anything that wasn't made possible by an agreement by both sides. They acted in their best interest like you're claiming GT did when he refused to sign a contract with terms that he dictated. Yet you're still complaining.

I didn't realize that Indiana had a huge lead in head-to-head games versus Alabama.

I learn something new every day! :lol:

If GT had the power to dictate terms you keep saying he did, the contract would be signed. He doesn't, keep trying though.

As the FU faithful like to keep claiming, business climates change. MSU didn't do anything that wasn't made possible by an agreement by both sides. They acted in their best interest like you're claiming GT did when he refused to sign a contract with terms that he dictated. Yet you're still complaining.

1. GT could give two-sh*ts about whether we play UND or not, hence what you are seeing.

2. I'm not complaining one bit--just addressing the post and admitting GT whined a bit when BigFluffy powerhouse bailed. Now you are getting it! Business climates change and, resultantly, so will the terms of a "potential" contract as or after those changes occur.

I didn't realize that Indiana had a huge lead in head-to-head games versus Alabama.

I learn something new every day! :lol:

They may or may not, but I do know that Alabama has a HUGE lead in the number of Natty's!!

11>1

I am thinking that about right now Gene Taylor is probably wishing he hadn't backed out of that agreement to play UND. It is definitely getting a little rough on him. Image is becoming a little more tarnished day by day. He should of been a quarterback because he is sure needs to be a good scrambler these days to cover his tracks.

I totally got GT's logic...until he entered the H&H with Weber.

Yup. That undercut his own (pretty good and logical at the time) story.

Gene Taylor would be much more credible in all of this save for:

- Taylor proposed a plan, Faison accepted, Taylor backed out of his own offer <-- some would say Taylor reneged on a handshake agreement; poor form in North Dakota

- the home and home he's since scheduled with Weber State <-- don't even try to tell me that a home Weber State game is more valuable than a home UND game to NDSU; and the return game vs UND would be more cost effective (bus, no flight) for NDSU as well; so much for the 'economic circumstances' argument posed

Those two pesky details hurt Taylor's credibility.

Taylor would be better served to just stand up and say he'll never schedule UND under his watch.

I totally got GT's logic...until he entered the H&H with Weber.

The Weber State debacle just confirmed the fact that all the negotiations between UND and NDSU previous to that were a sham. GT never ever intended to schedule UND and all excuses he gave were a bunch of BS.

1. GT could give two-sh*ts about whether we play UND or not, hence what you are seeing.

2. I'm not complaining one bit--just addressing the post and admitting GT whined a bit when BigFluffy powerhouse bailed. Now you are getting it! Business climates change and, resultantly, so will the terms of a "potential" contract as or after those changes occur.

A lot of truth to this. Not much you can do when the AD just doesn't want to play. So obvious. There are many vocal su fans who would give their right hand to watch the game but would give both hands not to play just for spite. Pretty sad but that is the way it is.

The Weber State debacle just confirmed the fact that all the negotiations between UND and NDSU previous to that were a sham. GT never ever intended to schedule UND and all excuses he gave were a bunch of BS.

GT must have time to waste emailing BF like I do being here on the HYB.