SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

OK, whatever you say . . .

BTW, let BF know that the '15 offer is still on the table and he should "do the right thing" and accept it.

Let me spell this out for you, because you simply do not get it:

The...world...does...not...revolve...around...NDSU...and...Fargo.

All that success has gone straight to your heads. You actually think you can dictate terms to the Flagship of the North Dakota University System. You are in for a rude awakening son, along with Gene "The Toolbox" Taylor and the rest of the Ag College's minions.

Oh, really?! I guess I didn't see the press leak from BF on this . . .

Yah, really. Gene changed it to 125K for one game, instead of what he previously offered for two. 180K for a bus trip to Fargo is pretty good money.

"OK, whatever you say..." No wonder there are so many marginal lawyers running around.

"do the right thing"...don't think those words have ever come from GT's mouth.

George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

And, in your case, I would insert "arrogant" betweem "an" and "idiot".

Yah, really. Gene changed it to 125K for one game, instead of what he previously offered for two. 180K for a bus trip to Fargo is pretty good money.

But, but your very own BF has went on record as saying that it's "never been about the guarantee".

I'll hang up and listen.

• Upvote 1

All that success has gone straight to your heads. You actually think you can dictate terms to the Flagship of the North Dakota University System. You are in for a rude awakening son, along with Gene "The Toolbox" Taylor and the rest of the Ag College's minions.

There we go!!! There is the UND arrogance coming out!!

BTW, yes we can, and BF (UND) is being made to look like a fool by GT (NDSU) right now, and I love every bit of it!!

But, but your very own BF has went on record as saying that it's "never been about the guarantee".

I'll hang up and listen.

Yah it isn't, IF he gets a game back in Grand Forks after 2015. Read the articles again, Matlock.

You are a lawyer? Good lord.

Edit: !!!?!!!!!?!!!? (almost forgot those).

• Upvote 1

George Carlin — 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

And, in your case, I would insert "arrogant" betweem "an" and "idiot".

Says the hack of an attorney.......................

You mean like similar to when you guys bring up Bobby B. and your wins over us in the TinShed over decade ago?!

The last time you guys had the upper hand in the series..."Ice Ice Baby" was number 1 on the Billboard pop charts, so you'd best mind your manners.

Yah it isn't, IF he gets a game back in Grand Forks after 2015. Read the articles again, Matlock.

You are a lawyer? Good lord.

Edit: !!!?!!!!!?!!!? (almost forgot those).

Oh, I see, so it is and isn't about the guarantee. Got it now . . . I think! :huh:

Still listening ... and LMAO!!

The last time you guys had the upper hand in the series..."Ice Ice Baby" was number 1 on the Billboard pop charts, so you'd best mind your manners.

I was at the Montana game this year . . .

Respect is earned, not demanded.

Says the hack of an attorney.......................

vg28uf.jpg

Are you serious, Clark?

Kelly Green with envy anyone?!?!?

10404887_10152477153594532_5396647755030965525_n.jpg

There we go!!! There is the UND arrogance coming out!!

BTW, yes we can, and BF (UND) is being made to look like a fool by GT (NDSU) right now, and I love every bit of it!!

BTW, no you cannot. If Gene "The Toolbox" Taylor continues behaving like NDSU is a big-time FBS program, then the game will not happen. And there are exactly two things "The Toolbox" can do about it: nothing and like it! Unless of course the Ag College goes running to Al Carlson and begs him to introduce legislation ordering UND to sign the "our way or the highway" contract that has been shoved in our faces. I wouldn't put it past Taylor to pull a stunt like that.

Damn right NDSU can dictate anything it wants when it comes to football, whether it's with North Dakota's two-bit liberal arts college or some other lower-end FCS program.

Damn right NDSU can dictate anything it wants when it comes to football, whether it's with North Dakota's two-bit liberal arts college or some other lower-end FCS program.

You are proving my point, you don't freaking get it. You are not Notre Dame, you are not Alabama and you are not Florida State. You are not what you think you are. And that is why the game won't happen. And I will sleep at night just fine.

Obviously not. Have you listened to your AD whine about scheduling last few years?

BTW, no you cannot. If Gene "The Toolbox" Taylor continues behaving like NDSU is a big-time FBS program, then the game will not happen. And there are exactly two things "The Toolbox" can do about it: nothing and like it! Unless of course the Ag College goes running to Al Carlson and begs him to introduce legislation ordering UND to sign the "our way or the highway" contract that has been shoved in our faces. I wouldn't put it past Taylor to pull a stunt like that.

The real problem for BF (UND) is that he/it has no leverage . . . none!! So, either take what GT offers/agrees to, or go lay by your dish.

I'd call that dictating the terms to at least some extent.

This many trolls on here trying to spin their talking points seems to be coordinated. Is there the same contingent of UND fans over on bville doing this?

I am not going to look because I will not go over there. Why? Because I do not care! I am not for the game, but at the same time I am not against the game.

You trolls talk all high and mighty but the fact that you are over here trying to argue your point about this tells me that you all care and want this game to happen. You will not sway any opinions over here. Trying to do that is like trying to argue with an environmentalist about global warming. No win situation.

We will not take a crappy one game deal. The home and home with Weber effectively killed any prospects of a one game deal.

• Upvote 2

Obviously not. Have you listened to your AD whine about scheduling last few years?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to listen to your AD, as he hasn't had the opportunity to whine, because there is no team that would be concerned about playing and losing to you and exercise the buyout clause given that concern.

GT's only whine came when your BigFluffy sister bailed late in the game, and he had to scramble to find another team to fill our home schedule (not easy to do as the then 2-time (it's 3 now btw) FCS champion). That team turned out to be Ferris State, and UND fans are delighted to point out the DII team on our schedule when, in reality, Ferris was scheduled because your BigFluffy sister, who was twice the team you were, didn't want an early season L on its record.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to listen to your AD, as he hasn't had the opportunity to whine, because there is no team that would be concerned about playing and losing to you and exercise the buyout clause given that concern.

GT's only whine came when your BigFluffy sister bailed late in the game, and he had to scramble to find another team to fill our home schedule (not easy to do as the then 2-time (it's 3 now btw) FCS champion). That team turned out to be Ferris State, and UND fans are delighted to point out the DII team on our schedule when, in reality, Ferris was scheduled because your BigFluffy sister, who was twice the team you were, didn't want an early season L on its record.

They went and played a FBS team and it resulted in an early season loss. Nice try troll.

Don't you have a case to work? Some kids got ticketed on a gravel road for a 12-pack of Natty Light in the trunk.

Actually, he should be representing the good People of Steele County. They have brought murder charges against a Finley resident in the death of her husband.

Signed,

A guy who can drive to Finley without a map or GPS.