SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. FERRIS STATE - Saturday 5:30 ESPNU

AZSIOUX

And your "don't kick your dog' was better?

Lol...he's right Mafia...you need to shut your mouth for once.

Why, because I hate the SiouxBitchfest.com mentality that some posters have here?

I'm surprised you're even watching, beebs, considering you gave up on this team months ago...

Why, because I hate the SiouxBitchfest.com mentality that some posters have here?

I'm surprised you're even watching, beebs, considering you gave up on this team months ago...

You heard me. I'm just glad there are other posters who call you out.

Resident loudmouth. Yet...gfhockey gets the bad rap..lol.

The first year I've stuck sioux fans on ignore

Ain't that the truth!

Seems like a gopher following the last two years! People want the Sioux to win so these losers can torment the opposition, no other reason! They don't love our team, they just want to trash talk the fans of the opposition!

I say F**k em all, Sioux fans, Gopher fans etc....of this type!

I have friends of other teams that want their team to win, just to win, not to verbally thrash me or others! Get a life!

I want the Sioux to win so I feel all fuzzy inside, not to tell another fan base I'm better than they are!

You heard me. I'm just glad there are other posters who call you out.

Resident loudmouth. Yet...gfhockey gets the bad rap..lol.

Here's an idea...next time you run into Hakstol, instead of sharing a beer with him and asking him to pose for pictures with your kids, have the big ones to tell him face-to-face that you'd like him fired for not meeting your expectations. After all, I know you've spent thousands of dollars supporting this team and deserve a title.