SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ UNO

bincitysioux

Will be interesting to see the Tyler/Hooker/Stefan/Antwi combo next year. Think they will surprise some people. The last two have impressed me towards the end of the season. Still need an athletic 3/4 guy though. Nash getting a 6th year would help with a lot of the questions on the offensive end, but thinking its a long shot.

I can't wait for next years team because Huff won't be on it. Feel like there will be more team chemistry and passing.

Watch what you ask for. We are losing a 2000 pt scorer and 2 other 1000 point scorers in Anderson and Webb and Schuler with over 850 points with missing over 15 games. No way our offense will be better next year but the bright spot is I believe our defense will be better overall and if someone can teach these players to box out. I think we will really struggle to make it to the conference tournament next year but I hope I am wrong. I kinda afraid Hooker will try to force the ball a lot like Huff has done and hopefully Jones will control this. We will definately not see many high flying dunks like Huff and Nash has provided for us this year, that I will miss.

• Upvote 1

They attempted a handful of TERRIBLE shots, each and every game. They were good but didn't play smart.

The lack of team ball was the reason we were so inconsistent.

I agree and this falls on the coach for not doing anything about this when they were freshman. I have always said from day 1 this was not a team but a few individuals that played selfish basketball that ruined it for the others that were team players but never touched the ball. We had team players but they did not play enough minutes in my opinion. However that being said the group of seniors that have been here for 4 years actually did do a lot for this university and provide a lot of exciting basketball even though they could have been so much better if they played together and lets not forget all the injuries that occurred to this group of players that changed so much.

They attempted a handful of TERRIBLE shots, each and every game. They were good but didn't play smart.

The lack of team ball was the reason we were so inconsistent.

It just kind of irks me whenever Huff gets thrown under the bus whenever he has a bad game. He's the best player to come through here in over decade, and probably one of the best we've ever had here. Every player has limiting factors, and he is no exception. I've seen several other players on numerous occaisons on this year's team and over the course of the last four years lose their minds out there on the floor as well. I don't think we are going to be better next season because Huff, or Anderson or Webb for that matter won't be on the squad anymore.

It just kind of irks me whenever Huff gets thrown under the bus whenever he has a bad game. He's the best player to come through here in over decade, and probably one of the best we've ever had here. Every player has limiting factors, and he is no exception. I've seen several other players on numerous occaisons on this year's team and over the course of the last four years lose their minds out there on the floor as well. I don't think we are going to be better next season because Huff, or Anderson or Webb for that matter won't be on the squad anymore.

To go even further with that Hollinger's Player Efficiency Rating on ESPN.com had Huff listed as the 11th most efficient player in the nation before tonight's game (hasn't been updated yet). Take it for what its worth, but Troy gets a bad rap more often than he should.