SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN FACEOFF - Sioux vs Miami Friday

AZSIOUX

You mean like one of the bad teams that beat the 3rd best team in your conference? Just because the Big Ten doesn't have any depth to their league, don't assume other leagues don't. Of course, I can understand why you are so interested in the NCHC, because there is no excitement at all to the Big Ten.

This post is so wrong. The NCHC hasn't yet even come close to becoming the conference you fans thought it would. The NCHC has depth but not the Big Ten you say? CC's pairwise is one spot ahead of Penn State FYI. EVERY Big Ten school has a SOS that's top 15 in the country while the NCHC has 2. Don't even try to compare which is the better conference because right now it'e not even close. I think Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan are all better teams than SCSU your league champ.

This post is so wrong. The NCHC hasn't yet even come close to becoming the conference you fans thought it would. The NCHC has depth but not the Big Ten you say? CC's pairwise is one spot ahead of Penn State FYI. EVERY Big Ten school has a SOS that's top 15 in the country while the NCHC has 2. Don't even try to compare which is the better conference because right now it'e not even close. I think Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan are all better teams than SCSU your league champ.

Michigan has lost to everyone, included the NTDP. They would be a middle of the road team in the NCHC, which is not a bad thing (comparisions which come to mind are WMU, UMD, Denver, UNO) . Wisconsin's schedule is one step above a joke. The problem for UND is that we didn't have an high end teams on our schedule, no BC or MN. The BU series killed us.

Give it 3-5 years the NCHC will be the premier conference in College Hockey, all programs have a solid foundation and will only get better. I really can’t see that happening with Ohio State, Penn State and even Michigan State. Even Hockey East has its perennial bottom feeders, I can’t see that going forward in the NCHC

That's it Scared - actually We'd HOPE that you do stay alive and DON'T exit early so we can have the pleasure of getting your GOLF Season started early - Good Luck this Weekend and stay alive so WE can end it!!

Somebody, please, take me out back and shoot me if I ever head to another school's fan site and become a keyboard warrior like this ^^^^
  • Upvote 2

That's it Scared - actually We'd HOPE that you do stay alive and DON'T exit early so we can have the pleasure of getting your GOLF Season started early - Good Luck this Weekend and stay alive so WE can end it!!

I like TO capitalize RANDOM words when I TROLL on other TEAM'S forums.

Just seems crazy that if/when the Sioux lose on Friday that they might be done?? - Pretty sure the Gophers are in??

Smart enough to cheer for the #1 Team in the Nation???

Measured in Championships? - NONE since 2000 with as much talent as anybody in the Country in the last 10 years??? - At least the Women made the 1st NCAA tourney - Congrats.

NO Troll about it - Hope the SIOUX lose - always - most overrated program in the Country in recent history - NO Championships since 2000 with as much talent as anybody?? - Is it Coaching, because we know it's not the RALPH???

Mods, can you go ahead and end this before it gets worse?