SiouxSports.com Forum

Unofficial 40 times

UND-FB-FAN

@nbaukol: Unofficial Top 5 40: Carr, A, Shaugabay, Palandech, Varner, Ratelle. #undfootball #daybyday

Expect big things from Carr and Ratelle next year. Carr almost had his shirt pulled last year despite the presence of Hardin, Golladay, and Jackson. Bubba loves speed at his LB positions and Ratelle recording a top 5 40 is spectacular. With Schmidt coaching him up, Ratelle could do some big things next fall.

@nbaukol: Unofficial Top 5 40: Carr, A, Shaugabay, Palandech, Varner, Ratelle. #undfootball #daybyday

Uh, the two bolds are backs, big backs ... who didn't play last year because I thought the guys who did play are fast and the big backs were too slow, ... uh ... math ... not ... working.

I am interested to see what Palandech has at spring practice. Based on what I saw last year QB is wide open. I want him to get a strong look.

I'm sure he will. I hope he put on a good 20 lbs, he was rail thin when he got here. The good thing is it obviously didn't effect his mobility. Plus doesn't Rudolph like having a mobile QB?

I am interested to see what Palandech has at spring practice. Based on what I saw last year QB is wide open. I want him to get a strong look.

The job will again come down to Mollberg and Bartles. Palendech isn't as talented as those two; just that simple in my opinion.