SiouxSports.com Forum

Unofficial 40 times

UND-FB-FAN

We need to step our game up....

UND should host their own pro day. Going to NDSU is an absolute embarrassment. It makes me want to not contribute to the program. Why contribute dollars to UND football if they deliberately think they are second-rate to NDSU football.

UND should host their own pro day. Going to NDSU is an absolute embarrassment. It makes me want to not contribute to the program. Why contribute dollars to UND football if they deliberately think they are second-rate to NDSU football.

Its not UNDs choice, quit spazzing out. There is not enough prospects to take up a whole day of the scouts time. It happens alot across the country.

Its not UNDs choice, quit spazzing out. There is not enough prospects to take up a whole day of the scouts time. It happens alot across the country.

Spazzing out? I'm pretty sure that was unwarranted. And yes, UND could host its own pro day. With the new IPF coming up, I'd like to see some pro days there. Just arrange it and scouts will come.

Spazzing out? I'm pretty sure that was unwarranted. And yes, UND could host its own pro day. With the new IPF coming up, I'd like to see some pro days there. Just arrange it and scouts will come.

UND football in our worst years has not thought they are second rate to anyone. I don't believe UND can decide where NFL scouts want to hold their pro days. NFL scouts attend UND practices and events all of the time. Why would that affect whether or not you contribute to the program? Doesn't make sense. My son-in -law has been in the NFL 11 yrs. in speaking with coaches or team officials over the years they will go where they need to in order to evaluate talent. They will also tell you or your agent where to go for pro days. According to the news paper, Williams from the Ag school attended a pro day in MSP. Pro scouts will get to campus but to have a pro day, they need to coordinate their visits. They are going change their plans cuz UND, NDSU, Mayville State or anyone else says we have a nice facility show up on this day. Flights in and out of the site and the pro days at other schools also affect the schedule.

I'm alright with having to go south for pro day, but watching the tape I agree that we need to step this program up big time. The gap seems to be widening and this shouldn't be. We absolutely need to be winning the big FBS games and making the playoffs. This can't go on much longer or we'll be stuck in mediocrity forever. Hit em hard this fall.

UND football in our worst years has not thought they are second rate to anyone. I don't believe UND can decide where NFL scouts want to hold their pro days. NFL scouts attend UND practices and events all of the time. Why would that affect whether or not you contribute to the program? Doesn't make sense. My son-in -law has been in the NFL 11 yrs. in speaking with coaches or team officials over the years they will go where they need to in order to evaluate talent. They will also tell you or your agent where to go for pro days. According to the news paper, Williams from the Ag school attended a pro day in MSP. Pro scouts will get to campus but to have a pro day, they need to coordinate their visits. They are going change their plans cuz UND, NDSU, Mayville State or anyone else says we have a nice facility show up on this day. Flights in and out of the site and the pro days at other schools also affect the schedule.

In all seriousness, I will never stop contributing to the program. I have already invested too much and I am a very proud UND alum. The DI success in men's bball and football for NDSU relative to UND has just been really frustrating to endure. Hoping this fall is the start of something different - for the better of course.