SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Tournament

SWSiouxMN

Sioux swept the Bengals in the regular season.......

But they were both hard fought affairs. Perhaps the OT period took something out of them for tomorrow. It will be a quick turnaround for the Bengals.

Its simple: play our game, take care of the ball and hit some shots.

I would hope that the game tomorrow would have at least 2500. Its before the hockey game so fans can go to both.

Upon further review.............

The last time UND hosted the NCC tournament, which was in 2007, they averaged 1,930 for the games the Sioux participated in. That same year, UND hosted the NCAA regional where they drew an average of 2,050 for the games they participated in.

I don't think there is any way that 2,000 fans show up for either of these games. Sad but true I think.

Upon further review.............

The last time UND hosted the NCC tournament, which was in 2007, they averaged 1,930 for the games the Sioux participated in. That same year, UND hosted the NCAA regional where they drew an average of 2,050 for the games they participated in.

I don't think there is any way that 2,000 fans show up for either of these games. Sad but true I think.

Tend to agree, but if the women win tonight I'd expect attendance to top that tomorrow.

That was a blowout from the word go. I was wondering how they would come out and they rode the crowd from the start. Dyer and Lyod were studs tonight. I think Mia had a 20-15 game minimum. We played our game to a T today.

Get out to the Betty tomorrow, pack the place. I want to dance!!!!!!

• Upvote 1