SiouxSports.com Forum

UND parking for students

nodak651

Currently in my senior year at UND, overall, I am okay with the parking situation. Like any other campus, it could be better. But I have found that buying the ramp pass is well worth the investment. I am guaranteed a spot in the first 2 levels, and the ramp passes work in any S or Residence parking lot, which works great for hockey games because you can park for free in the squires parking lot and get pretty close to the Ralph. Spending $300 for a parking pass seems insane right away, but it's well worth it compared to the $160 S pass.

Currently in my senior year at UND, overall, I am okay with the parking situation. Like any other campus, it could be better. But I have found that buying the ramp pass is well worth the investment. I am guaranteed a spot in the first 2 levels, and the ramp passes work in any S or Residence parking lot, which works great for hockey games because you can park for free in the squires parking lot and get pretty close to the Ralph. Spending $300 for a parking pass seems insane right away, but it's well worth it compared to the $160 S pass.

I cannot believe the inflation on those passes. I remember them being $30 for an S zone pass when I went to school in the mid-90's and people were pissed about that price!

I cannot believe the inflation on those passes. I remember them being $30 for an S zone pass when I went to school in the mid-90's and people were pissed about that price!

Haha, do you remember what tuition was at that time? I would imagine they followed eachother pretty closely through the years

Your claim. As for your poll the responses came from kids who never had to walk anywhere in their lives. There is plenty of parking. It just is not at the front door. How far did you live from school and did you walk, bus, or get a ride. There is no lot further from a building than we had to walk to school everyday. Most are a lot closer.

i've had to walk from the far side of u park twice this semester

Haha, do you remember what tuition was at that time? I would imagine they followed eachother pretty closely through the years

I remember -- in-state tuition from 92-96 I paid something like $2000-$2500.

There was ample parking, you just had to walk (e.g. usually from the lot North of Memorial Stadium), except for my classes at CAS (now Odegard, apparently) where parking was plentiful.

I remember -- in-state tuition from 92-96 I paid something like $2000-$2500.

There was ample parking, you just had to walk (e.g. usually from the lot North of Memorial Stadium), except for my classes at CAS (now Odegard, apparently) where parking was plentiful.

The lot over by Clifford/Odegard/Streibel always had more than enough parking back in 01-05