SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Denver - Saturday

AZSIOUX

You don't win many games when you score no goals. I can't count the number of times T.H. said "...but he shot it wide!" tonight. Really need to hit those open nets. Two weeks of shooting drills please!

Let's get focused on Omaha...need another circle of sticks!

• Upvote 1

Frustrating loss. I thought UND still looked better than DU. Offense couldn't bury one and Brittain decided to play strong in net for Denver.

PP unit has got to convert more.

Here I was hoping gfhockey would pull the whole "reverse psychology" line with a UND win. Hah.

Und did look better than DU both night....I wouldn't worry too much about facing them in the playoffs ( at least not compared to scsu and Miami for that matter). Brittain is one hell of a goalie and had one of his best nights on paper I'm guessing. I think that first line of ours has to become more productive and ausmus has to sit in favor of Thompson until he realizes when it is ok for him to take a dumb penalty and when it is not. I thought Saunders looked fine and hopefully the team is comfortable with him back there until gothberg is healthy again.

Always disappointing to get shutout, but I'll take a road split against a good team any day. Brittain was outstanding tonight.

My big observation for the series is that Du's zamboni drivers are terrible. They kept missing spots and before the third, there was a chunk of ice sitting in the middle of the ice near the blue line and at least two strips where they missed. When the guy came to put the net back on he was spraying the missed spots with a water bottle. Makes me appreciate the Ralph's ice crew.