SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Olympic Hockey

Ray77

Both teams running their "color" -I like that. I wish everyone could as long as there was enough contrast. Blue and Green, Green and Red, etc.

I know it won't happen and I prefer the USA white alternate anyways, but USA navy blue vs Canada red would be a great jersey match-up.

Dave pays someone to plow his. I have to shovel mine. I have to hustle over there between games though and get rid of all the yellow snow in his backyard.

Have him put up a fence and gfhockey won't stumble through, messing it up on his way to the next bar.

• Upvote 1

Have him put up a fence and gfhockey won't stumble through, messing it up on his way to the next bar.

Just got back from Hak's house. Yea, I just assumed the yellow snow was from his dog but I clearly saw 'alll hail hak' written in semi-cursive on the ground...Now who on earth would do THAT in his yard?

the lines for today's game via The United States of Hockey blog. Former UMD standout, Justin Faulk inserted today, Martin sits with illness or injury.

Team USA Lineup vs. Canada

Dustin Brown – David Backes – Ryan Callahan

Zach Parise – Ryan Kesler – Patrick Kane

James van Riemsdyk – Joe Pavelski – Phil Kessel

Max Pacioretty – Paul Stastny – T.J. Oshie

Blake Wheeler

Cam Fowler – Kevin Shattenkirk

Brooks Orpik – John Carlson

Ryan Suter – Ryan McDonagh

Justin Faulk

Jonathan Quick

Ryan Miller