SiouxSports.com Forum

Craig Bohl to Wyoming

UND99

Laramie is pretty far from Casper, but you can stop on the way up or down. It is nice. I always make sure I drive through Wyoming on my way to North Dakota. I enjoy going up through the Black HIlls then north through Bell Fourche.

I have never been "west" I did go to Mt Rushmore in 2007 and the scenery was incredible. I looked at the date of the game and it's Labor Day weekend (sept 5th) it would be perfect to load up the kids on Friday after school and make it a whole weekend in Wyoming.

I have never been "west" I did go to Mt Rushmore in 2007 and the scenery was incredible. I looked at the date of the game and it's Labor Day weekend (sept 5th) it would be perfect to load up the kids on Friday after school and make it a whole weekend in Wyoming.

Cool!

Keep in touch!

Laramie is pretty far from Casper, but you can stop on the way up or down. It is nice. I always make sure I drive through Wyoming on my way to North Dakota. I enjoy going up through the Black HIlls then north through Bell Fourche.

This is the way I go when I drive back to Nodak. Much more scenic that driving through Nebraska and central South Dakota. I will be at the game in 2015 for sure. I have had this one circled for a while.

Anyway, I am happy to see Bohl at WYO because I have always wanted to see them succeed and I think they finally have the coach who can do this. I also feel that WE now have the right coach in place to succeed as well!

This is the way I go when I drive back to Nodak. Much more scenic that driving through Nebraska and central South Dakota. I will be at the game in 2015 for sure. I have had this one circled for a while.

Anyway, I am happy to see Bohl at WYO because I have always wanted to see them succeed and I think they finally have the coach who can do this. I also feel that WE now have the right coach in place to succeed as well!

It would be fun to see the Border War to have more meaning than just the rival game. I cheer CSU also..did some undergrad work there. I am more ambivalent about CU.

I just watched some of Bubba's introduction. I'm over my initial disagreement. He could be good. It's also nice to see a North Dakota guy in charge. I never realized he was from Zeeland. Hey, that German Russian grub is good down there! No wonder he's such a hefty dude!

It would be fun to see the Border War to have more meaning than just the rival game. I cheer CSU also..did some undergrad work there. I am more ambivalent about CU.

I just watched some of Bubba's introduction. I'm over my initial disagreement. He could be good. It's also nice to see a North Dakota guy in charge. I never realized he was from Zeeland. Hey, that German Russian grub is good down there! No wonder he's such a hefty dude!

Definitely nice to see CSU finally doing well again...amazing what a new coach can do!

As far as the food goes in that area I am quite aware as I have very German Grandparents in Ellendale. Built just like Bubba! Hopefully he can find some beefy linemen from Nodak!

Wouldn't it be funny if Bohl talked the AD into buying out the GFU game? If the GFU program wasn't in such a miserable state And a sure victory I bet he'd consider it. He's as much a reason there is no game between NDSU/GFU as GT is.

What's a GFU? New addition to the vaunted summit?

Wouldn't it be funny if Bohl talked the AD into buying out the GFU game? If the GFU program wasn't in such a miserable state And a sure victory I bet he'd consider it. He's as much a reason there is no game between NDSU/GFU as GT is.

Hate to tell you but the Big Sky uses the schools names not cities like the Slummit.

• Upvote 2

You guys get in all your cheap shots and smart remarks while you can. Today, we took the first step toward taking back the State of North Dakota and the Upper Midwest. And when Bubba is finished building his football empire, you and the rest of your fan base (along with Scott "My Oh My" Miller and his perpetually smiling mug) will be left in the dust and living in the past, just like in the 1990's. :angry:

It would be a nice pay day for UND. Wouldn't bother me a bit.

NDSU is, by far, the biggest rip-off artist of the NCAA:

1: Scott Miller's "My oh my" crap was directly pilfered from Dick Engberg's "Oh my!" expression.

2: That dumb saying "The stench of the herd is the Bison and the stench of the Bison is the herd" is a larcenous grab from Rudyard Kipling's The Law of the Jungle.

3: Calling themselves the Thundering Herd is blatant thievery from Marshall University.

4: And of course, the cute little hand signal Bison fans like to display is an egregious affront to the University of Texas' "Hook 'em Horns" display.

That's an awful lot of determined theft by the state's Ag School. Perhaps it explains the Best Buy debacle?

Screw those bastards. In Bubba we trust!

• Upvote 3

You guys get in all your cheap shots and smart remarks while you can. Today, we took the first step toward taking back the State of North Dakota and the Upper Midwest. And when Bubba is finished building his football empire, you and the rest of your fan base (along with Scott "My Oh My" Miller and his perpetually smiling mug) will be left in the dust and living in the past, just like in the 1990's. :angry:

When you win 2-3 titles in a row that just might mean something

NDSU is, by far, the biggest rip-off artist of the NCAA:

1: Scott Miller's "My oh my" crap was directly pilfered from Dick Engberg's "Oh my!" exp<b></b>ression.

2: That dumb saying "The stench of the herd is the Bison and the stench of the Bison is the herd" is a larcenous grab from Rudyard Kipling's The Law of the Jungle.

3: Calling themselves the Thundering Herd is blatant thievery from Marshall University.

4: And of course, the cute little hand signal Bison fans like to display is an egregious affront to the University of Texas' "Hook 'em Horns" display.

That's an awful lot of determined theft by the state's Ag School. Perhaps it explains the Best Buy debacle?

Screw those bastards. In Bubba we trust!

Throw a lawn mower without your shoes on at 5am with a bunch of coeds in the car and give me a call