SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT at Arizona's flagship university

geaux_sioux

If you complain get the facts straight. Otherwise the rest of what you say will have less weight. Keep the facts straight and I won't have to call anyone out.

Now you are the policing agent for Muss? I stated I misread the penalty stats from Miller and apparently someone else did too. But in a show of hands how many would have been shocked if UND had 21 penalties? Seeing no hands...moving on. This team is undisciplined at 10 or 21 penalties a game. Now go get your next "inside" scoop on Big Snacks...

You guys need some cranberry juice or something? If you claim to care about the football program as you do in wanting what's better for them then do them the common courtesy of making sure the numbers and claims are legit. And I can't think of the last time a football team had 200 penalty yards.

If you claim to care about the football program as you do in wanting what's better for them then do them the common courtesy of making sure the numbers and claims are legit.

You are right...I owe the team and Muss a sincere apology over the misinterpretation of 10 or 21 penalties issue. Now who do I send the reimbursement form to to recoup money I wasted on season tickets again this year? Or I'd even take an apology from them for wasting my time on 5 different Saturdays.

You are right...I owe the team and Muss a sincere apology over the 10 or 21 penalties issue. Now who do I send the reimbursement form to to recoup money I wasted on season tickets again this year? Or I'd even take an apology from them for wasting my time on 5 different Saturdays.

An apology? When did I mention an apology?

Now you are the policing agent for Muss? I stated I misread the penalty stats from Miller and apparently someone else did too. But in a show of hands how many would have been shocked if UND had 21 penalties? Seeing no hands...moving on. This team is undisciplined at 10 or 21 penalties a game. Now go get your next "inside" scoop on Big Snacks...

Which reminds me. Until this team can run the ball, stop the run, or protect the QB, have any of the lineman really earned a nickname?

I was at the game yesterday. Attendance was very poor. There was some ND transplants living in AZ that came to the game. I had planned on seeing this game early in the season and almost decided not to go because of there performance. But I decided to invite a high school FB teammate of mine (he lives in AZ now) to watch with me. Neither of us ever played college football. My friend was a DE in HS and noticed in the first qtr the left guard tipped off if it was a run or a pass by his stance. So I watched him the first few plays in the second qtr and he was right. I wonder if our defense or coaches noticed.

I plan on going to the UNC game. It is a long drive from williston but I want to support the team. If we dont have a new HC next year I will not renew my season tickets for sure. I will stay at home at watch on TV.

The sad truth of this game, which I watched the whole thing, is both those teams would be destroyed by:

NDSU

SDSU

Missouri St.

Southern Illinois

If NAU is supposedly a top big sky program, it will again be a short playoff run for the sky.

Similar to how the MVFC has done in the playoffs lately outside of NDSU?

• Upvote 2

The sad truth of this game, which I watched the whole thing, is both those teams would be destroyed by:

NDSU

SDSU

Missouri St.

Southern Illinois

If NAU is supposedly a top big sky program, it will again be a short playoff run for the sky.

What you said is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. You have no grasp of reality or the MVFC's recent playoff history.

Personally, I can't wait for annual Big Sky/MVFC playoff matchup where the might MVFC defense gets 50 hung on them. Bison fans are so myopic they don't remember what happens to the rest of their conference in OOC play.

• Upvote 1

NDSU

SDSU

Missouri St.

Southern Illinois

I would love for SDSU to back their way into the playoffs and then get sent to Eastern Illinois for a rematch. That garbage secondary would get destroyed.

• Upvote 1

both the sky and the valley are basically cupcake leagues compared to the socon or caa if you ignore NDSU (and montana)

You realize the SoCon is complete dogsh*t now, right? And the CAA has been down for 2-3 years now, bunch of pretty good programs but no Top 5 teams.

If you want to explain your post I would like to know what you meant, maybe I missed the point?

Just finished watching the game and I am all for Bartels being the starter. Looked good and I'm sure can be just as good as Mollberg has the potential to be if not better. Also anyone notice our lineman throw up on our third TD drive? I'm sure it happens quite a bit but that's the first time I have seen it.