SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Vermont - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Games tied and only five minutes left and this thread is only three pages? Wow...did tv or the not playing the gophers kill it that much? UND football seems more popular ;)

I think it's because everyone is using their computers to stream the game. I have two laptops in my living room, so i have one to type and one to watch on my TV. Still, I'm surprised how quiet it is this year.

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Just responding to a post asking if it means anything. I'm very glad they do it even in the non conference games.

It's probably a good thing because some people will leave at the end of regulation because it doesn't mean anything and some people will stay until after the shootout, and people won't have to wait for the buses so long because it will be like two different crowds...oh wait a minute...never mind.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to disagree. Isn't it good practice for potential conference shootouts?

It's hard to say if it is good or bad. Both Rocco and Parks have highlights of a go to move that has worked. Might have to go with a change up in the next shootout.

Alright....thoughts:

~After week #1 the #1 goaltender is obviously Zane. Played very well, and made some big saves when they needed them in the third period.

~They can't have Mark play with Mitch. If anyone who watched disagrees I'm all ears for why it some how works.

~Rocco and Drake will draw a lot of attention. Thats why Parks-Mark-Johnson will be that much more potent.

~Keaton Thompson learned what it feels like to get undressed in front of 12,000 people. He'll learn though.

~Stecher again was solid.

~I like the grit Pattyn plays with, but at the end of the game you can't take a penalty in the opposite end of the rink. Hak said it best last night. That group can't take penalties.

Series went how I thought it would. On the road next week in Miami! Ohh wait....the one in Ohio?