SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U of Manitoba Gameday - Sunday

AZSIOUX

Do you have a reciever?

No, I am watching the webcast on UND website, I just have and HDMI cord from laptop to TV and the display is showing the game on both the TV and laptop. Works ok, but the sound only from the laptop, When it locks up I have to get up and hit esc to get out of full screen and then restart it. could be worse, Midco seems to be coming back from commercials late as usual

Watching the webcast from my laptop streaming to my Chromecast on my TV. Looks and sounds great! Definitely recommend getting a Chromecast if you plan on watching the webcast often, definitely worth the $35 and you can stream anything off the web directly to your TV and it takes about 5 seconds to setup.

I bought a Chromecast on a lark. And I have used it pretty much non-stop since. Especially nice when traveling and in a hotel room.

Watching the webcast from my laptop streaming to my Chromecast on my TV. Looks and sounds great! Definitely recommend getting a Chromecast if you plan on watching the webcast often, definitely worth the $35 and you can stream anything off the web directly to your TV and it takes about 5 seconds to setup.

Listening to game while watching FB. How has Chyzyk and OD looked?

OD looks like OD....Not going to lie, didn't know that Chyzyk was that fast. Has had the puck in space a couple of times, but no real offensive opportunities to bury one for either guy.

I'm thinking OD sees some more games from the press box this year.

I'm thinking we see Parks-MacMillan-Johnson against Vermont. Had some good shifts together in the third period.

I think we better get used to Drake and Rocco together all year. Tambelini looked good with them when they had a few shifts together.

I'm thinking we see Parks-MacMillan-Johnson against Vermont. Had some good shifts together in the third period.

I think we better get used to Drake and Rocco together all year. Tambelini looked good with them when they had a few shifts together.

More importantly, Wilbur, have any SiouxSports.com hat-wearers bumped into each other at the rink?