SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

I agree but for HR purposes, usually there has to be a "formal" interview and those usually can't happen until an application has been submitted. No doubt he was in contact with multiple people before they did or didn't submit their application.

You certainly may be correct that HR may require some sort of formal interview. On a semi-related issue, I would think that whoever is named the new coach (whenever that may be) will have also had a conversation/interview with Kelley.

Any idea who would make a good OC/DC? HC is one thing but we need good coordinators to get this team rolling.

Completely different pool depending upon the coach who is hired. We are hiring a head coach, then they will put together their staff so until the head coach is hired it is pretty much pointless for people in this thread to continue saying I want this guy as OC or this guy as DC....No one applied for those jobs because they aren't posted right now. Sorry for the mini rant, just trying to shut down this thread drift before it gets worse.

• Upvote 1

Completely different pool depending upon the coach who is hired. We are hiring a head coach, then they will put together their staff so until the head coach is hired it is pretty much pointless for people in this thread to continue saying I want this guy as OC or this guy as DC....No one applied for those jobs because they aren't posted right now. Sorry for the mini rant, just trying to shut down this thread drift before it gets worse.

Just wondering, if the new HC doesn't bring in people is there a special process for those positions or how does that work.