SiouxSports.com Forum

Beat State!!

hm.grwn.grizfan

MSU has not had the contribution from their O-Line as of late and the results from rushing between the tackles last Saturday against SFA tells that story. MSU has has struggled on pass coverage. If the passing game for UND is clicking, I don't know if MSU has the coverage to stop it or confidence right now. A make or break game which could play a critical role for both teams at this point in the season as far as playoff hopes are concerned.

MSU has not had the contribution from their O-Line as of late and the results from rushing between the tackles last Saturday against SFA tells that story. MSU has has struggled on pass coverage. If the passing game for UND is clicking, I don't know if MSU has the coverage to stop it or confidence right now. A make or break game which could play a critical role for both teams at this point in the season as far as playoff hopes are concerned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

• Upvote 3

Offense is going to be as productive as the QB because the running game is not clicking. The running game could change because, I believe that the oline has been ding'd up since the start of the season with Walker being out. Plus, I think the coaches were counting on Adams who was hurt during summer off-season training.

Defense is still a work in progress - but not having MSU McGhee plus having a couple game tapes on the replacement should help.

I think Molberg has a breakout game and defense holds the MSU running game to under 200 yards.

UND wins 38 to 34 in a wild one.

Trolling??? I was simply wishing UND luck this weekend because I will be rooting for them, which obviously offended you.

Some here are overly troll-sensitive because of the unending trolls from a school we fondly call FU (Fargo University). Thanks for taking the time to visit we hope to be among the top teams in the conference in the near future.

Trolling??? I was simply wishing UND luck this weekend because I will be rooting for them, which obviously offended you.

No offense taken sir.

Don't get me wrong. I laughed when I saw the post.

Wishing another team Good Luck on their message board against your rival.

That alone signifies "Troll".

Then the added "state college of Bozeman". Troll point #2.

I am laughing.........really.

Notice how when the Grizz played UND, there wasn't a single comment on the UND board from a Cat fan wishing them Good Luck against the Grizz.

Notice how I actually refer to you guys as the Grizz and nothing else.

If I was Troll'N I would be talking smack on E-grizz, NOT on another teams board referring to you as the jizz from HippyU.

Good day sir.

No offense taken sir.

Don't get me wrong. I laughed when I saw the post.

Wishing another team Good Luck on their message board against your rival.

That alone signifies "Troll".

Then the added "state college of Bozeman". Troll point #2.

I am laughing.........really.

Notice how when the Grizz played UND, there wasn't a single comment on the UND board from a Cat fan wishing them Good Luck against the Grizz.

Notice how I actually refer to you guys as the Grizz and nothing else.

If I was Troll'N I would be talking smack on E-grizz, NOT on another teams board referring to you as the jizz from HippyU.

Good day sir.

Good day :)

If you watch the video to the end it shows recommended videos that includes Connor Gaarder's grandfather, Jerry Burn's, the Minnesota Vikings coach in the late 80's during a post game press conference. Caution, they have a F*** counter at the bottom.

I F'in loved Burnsie!

I am also diggin' the Montana folks coming on this board! Much better than the trolls from the College of Home Economics at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science.

I lived in Grand Forks for 7 years and had nothing but respect for the UND tradition especially the skill level at the hockey arena. I have lived in Fargo the past 15 years.

The class and sportsmanship shown in the Alerus is what college athletics is supposed to be.

I was seated in Section 215(due to outside issues was not sure I would make the game and got ticket late). Sat with several Griz Fans, we had a good time discussing college athletics with several UND fans.

There was one person wearing GRIZ gear who needed to have GF police talk to him. He actually had seat I tried to get next to a UND fan I rode up with from Fargo. I had to sit several seats away, I knew he was loud but could not hear things he was saying in normal voice to UND fans seated near him. When I learned what was said, will just say he would have been removed from Washington Grizzly Stadium.

If I would have heard him, I would have gotten in his face and told him you represent Montana and given him two choices:

A. Apologize to the woman and act like you are representing Montana.

B. Go to Fargo, put on a green and gold colored shirt where that sort of behavior is tolerated.

I did talk to him at half time, asked if he was out of line to draw police or just loud; he said "probably out of line". I said fine, but try to remember we are Montana. My UND buddy I rode back to Fargo; he said the guy in Griz gear was ok after talking to the police.

I have walked out of a lot of stadiums as both a supporter of winning and losing teams. But never have walked out of a place where the score was that lopsided and fans of the other team (people I had never seen before or sat anywhere near) say to me and a lot of GRIZ fans “you guys are always welcome here because of how you conduct yourselves”.

I wish you continued success in your growth as part of the Big Sky Conference, in my opinion you are the definition of class in North Dakota college athletics.

Thank you UND

I posted the above on EGRIZ, this is the first time I have posted on another teams page.

I have no particular interest in the game except to say unlike an a program in Fargo(that will not be mentioned by name) I have respect for both programs(UND and the Cats).

Did receive my post graduate degree from MSU and if they were playing anybody but the GRIZ for the national championship would probably pull(not cheer) for them.

Wish an injury free game for both teams and encourage your program to do what they can to avoid the cancer that is the program in Fargo.

Thanks for your input. It is pretty unique: Griz Fan, former GF resident, current Fargo resident.

There will always be good fans and bad fans at any sporting event. I believe this to be a true statement of both the Cat and Grizz faithful that come out to Grand Forks to take in thier respective games. I hope that the Cat fans show some respect and enjoy this new Big Sky venue. I am a passionate CAT fan, but i also have respect for the opposition especially when you are the visitor and representing the entire state of Montana. I believe this should be a fun one. I can't make the trip, but I'll be watching on the big screen. Here's to MSU and UND fans having a good time. CHEERS!

• Upvote 2