SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

What a disappointment so far.   Bridgewater looks horrible.  and yes I agree about Walsh.  I don't know what his contract situation is, but they need to consider a change.

True, Bridge water looks rough out there, but their O line looks terrbile. Its like watching UND's O Line against Drake all over again.

SF dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and when that happens you are gonna win most of the time. Very concerned about the OL going forward they didn't protect very well at all especially when SF came with blitzes. Looked like Teddy was affected by the pressure and a lot of times threw off balance and missed some open guys that way. I'd like to see more carries from under center for Peterson rather than shotgun he just doesn't look very comfortable at all running from the gun.

Okay, everyone needs to calm down and get off the ledge. It's one game in a 16 game season. Remember, Seattle started out 4-4 last season and ended up in the Super Bowl and probably should have won it. I also think the 49ers are probably better than most people thought; reports of their demise have been exaggerated.

I don't know if this is a playoff team or not, but 9-7 or 10-6 is realistic and would be a big step up from last year.

Well I agree with fs4l, but this article has a ton of truth to it. Let's hope it was just a big hype game that got the best of them. Not running AP at all in preseason was stupid, and is what I'm blaming the awful opener on! And he is my RB in fantasy!! Let's hope today is the new start for an.......at least..... exciting season!

Come on Vikes, we are ready to love you again.......SKOL VIKINGS!

GO PACK GO

:D

I think GB fans can stop whining about last year's NFC championship game now...

Nice pass interference call before the half - last tjme I checked, if the defense is offside but the o-line comes out of its stance and taps the guy, the play is whistled dead.  I guess not this season...