SiouxSports.com Forum

The Lakesbison message board

darell1976

Don't give his website the traffic.

But it's like driving past a bad traffic accident. You don't want to look, you know you shouldn't look, but you just have to. So, I looked, and wished I hadn't, so I won't be going there again.
  • Upvote 1

On Bisonville, you are one of Lakes' *sskissers, memorializing his time on Bisonville. Why the two-facedness?

Far from it. I have simply memorialized the time he spent on Bisonville. You can probably find some WW2 monuments in Germany too.

I think that alcoholic bum can even get banned from his own message board.

The only part of your post I would challege is the claim lakes is alcoholic. I think he is more like a virus. But your point about likely to be banned from his own message board is a good one.

I couldn't help myself so I went exploring. Lakes referenced a MYSPACE page to creep on one of our recruits. You seriously can't make up some of the crap he spews on the interwebs.

And from the looks of it the myspace account is private - did lakes actually friend a und recruit to talk smack? Or did he turn it to private after/if he saw his stuff posted?

• 4 weeks later...