SiouxSports.com Forum

The Lakesbison message board

darell1976

Maybe they're all drunk on that site.

With the strong DII team of FSU (to quote Bison Dan) on NDSU's slate our ol buddy Lakes is in his typical FBS meltdown. Too bad GT said no to the FBS, but how would he know what's best for SU, he didn't break the Beck story like Scoop Lakes FU reporter. Lakes represents SU and they need to go to the B1G as of yesterday. Lol!!!

With the strong DII team of FSU (to quote Bison Dan) on NDSU's slate our ol buddy Lakes is in his typical FBS meltdown. Too bad GT said no to the FBS, but how would he know what's best for SU, he didn't break the Beck story like Scoop Lakes FU reporter. Lakes represents SU and they need to go to the B1G as of yesterday. Lol!!!

That's funny. It's amazing what alcohol does to tiny brains...

What? This site lets you write.

What? You're an NDSU fan who comes to a UND fan site? And has the audacity to tell people they have no lives for posting on their favorite team's fan site?

What?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you weren't trying to cover up the embarrassment to NDSU that is lakes.

• Upvote 1

Just another NDSU drunkard. I wonder if there's a video of him in the backseat of a Fargo police car?

A video of when the police showed up at his place of work because he was sending threats to ND legislators (under a fake name of course) would be fun to watch.

What? You're an NDSU fan who comes to a UND fan site? And has the audacity to tell people they have no lives for posting on their favorite team's fan site?

What?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you weren't trying to cover up the embarrassment to NDSU that is lakes.

I'm not sure you're supposed to start off a sentence with and :)

I thought you only stayed on this site?

No no no.....I said I don't post on other fan sites. Big difference is taking the time to set up a user name and password, and also taking the time to set up a tagline to bash a poster on that said fan site. I apologize for clicking on the link and reading all the grammatical stuff that you like to rip on Goon for.

But I'm the one who doesn't have a life. Ohh....and its okay to start a sentence with a conjunction. Just saying... :lol:

No no no.....I said I don't post on other fan sites. Big difference is taking the time to set up a user name and password, and also taking the time to set up a tagline to bash a poster on that said fan site. I apologize for clicking on the link and reading all the grammatical stuff that you like to rip on Goon for.

But I'm the one who doesn't have a life. Ohh....and its okay to start a sentence with a conjunction. Just saying... :lol:

AND it took me almost as long to set up a user name and password with a tag line as it did for you to read it all. Just saying :whistling:

That's four tonight and I'm closing fast :ohmy:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://bisonation.se...1788.html#p1788

Re: S.D.S.U our rivals are bunny turds

icon_post_target.gifby BronBron » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

who did South Dakota State beat twice in the summit league tournement to reach the ncaa baseball tournament?

talk about a choke job. all ndsu had to do was beat the jacks 1 time but they couldn't.

How long before Lakes bans this guy for making Lakes look like an idiot.

http://bisonation.se...1788.html#p1788

How long before Lakes bans this guy for making Lakes look like an idiot.

I don't think Lakes needs any help...

Did you know that Lakes says he was on the Bison baseball team. Did you know that alcoholics have delusions of grandeur? It's true. To me, it's just amazing that one's idea of a delusion of grandeur would to have their name on the NDSU Bison baseball roster! :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Our buddy Lakes is taking his smack talk and trying to hype up NDSU to the K-State boards. They are not to receptive of him.

http://goemaw.com/fo...p?topic=28475.0

The K-State fans don't care about what happened with Travis Beck either

http://goemaw.com/fo...p?topic=28327.0

I wonder how liquored up Lakesboy is when he writes this stuff?

Comparative scores aren't the best way to go..but...

last year.. Kansas State 51-9 over Missouri State.

The University of Agriculture, Applied Sciences and Home Economics 21 - 17 over Missouri State.

Now, KSU has to reload, but reload they did. Bill Snyder doesn't like close games with lesser division opponents. I have a very good friend who is a huge KSU fan. He told me that Snyder wants this game to make a statement. That statement will be that the top 5 conferences in FBS can and should split away from the lower conferences..and schools like Home Ec Tech may beat those lower division opponents...and an occasional down and out opponent from the Big 10, but they aren't in the same league as the elite and shouldn't bother.

They are going to squash NDSU to make a point.

But, Lakesboy will be too drunk to remember...

I wonder how liquored up Lakesboy is when he writes this stuff?

Comparative scores aren't the best way to go..but...

last year.. Kansas State 51-9 over Missouri State.

The University of Agriculture, Applied Sciences and Home Economics 21 - 17 over Missouri State.

Now, KSU has to reload, but reload they did. Bill Snyder doesn't like close games with lesser division opponents. I have a very good friend who is a huge KSU fan. He told me that Snyder wants this game to make a statement. That statement will be that the top 5 conferences in FBS can and should split away from the lower conferences.

They are going to squash NDSU to make a point.

But, Lakesboy will be too drunk to remember...

The loss will be blamed on that guy who sat out due to injury (oops I mean DUI) and Beck. Remember there are always excuses just check out their 2009 season 3 wins and thousands of excuses.

The loss will be blamed on that guy who sat out due to injury (oops I mean DUI) and Beck. Remember there are always excuses just check out their 2009 season 3 wins and thousands of excuses.

I think they'll probably bounce back after that thrashing and run the table. They may be criminals, but they probably are the best team at the FCS level.